Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Lengkee

funslippers

Lenkee is definately one of the favorites.go every visit to pats, lots of thai friends love it to.im intersted in answers to this one as well.

Love the duck at Lengkee and their menu is huge so i try to always take friends or girls to this place to try different stuff

always enjoyed the food.  A bit pricey, but I love flirting with the huge buss loads of Japanese/Chinese tourists girls.  The Duck is great o bring home.

For myself it's a rare treat once a month, otherwise I enjoy crispy cunt on Soi Six with a draft!

LengKee always been one of my favourites for Chinese food.

It's on Central Road, corner of Soi Bukow.

Good food, huge menu, never had health problems there.

Never been to mum aroi - seems to be difficult to get there.

Somewhere up a dead-end soi in Naklua??

Good luck with finding somewhere as good as LengKee.

I'll be interested too......

Never been to mum aroi - seems to be difficult to get there.

Somewhere up a dead-end soi in Naklua??

Well worth the journey and not that hard to find.

A second branch on 3rd road, same menu, just not the same setting.

I must have eaten at LengKee 50 times, food is awesome, great place to take a local girl, (they all know where it is). If there's anywhere else as good I'd like to know about it :) 

Well i thought it was good & so do many others. Your directions for "the best duck in Pattaya" are average at best.

That's it, the restaurant on the left. Try the 'ba mee nam pet yang piset," duck wheat noodle soup (special) at 40 or 50 baht. She has some special wheat noodles that are fantastic. thinner than usual that complement the roast duck. Also the 'pat grapao ped' or stir fried duck with Thai basil is good. A half duck to go (with sauce) will set you back 250 baht, vs. about 180 baht at Lengkee, but the quality of the duck is far superior. You can have her debone it or, as I prefer it, eat it off the bone.

As I said, it's at the bottom of Teprasit near (20-30 meters?) the intersection of Teprasit and Tappraya roads. If you are directionally challenged, here it is on Google Maps:

http://goo.gl/maps/aX4Gj

That's it, the restaurant on the left. Try the 'ba mee nam pet yang piset," duck wheat noodle soup (special) at 40 or 50 baht. She has some special wheat noodles that are fantastic. thinner than usual that complement the roast duck. Also the 'pat grapao ped' or stir fried duck with Thai basil is good. A half duck to go (with sauce) will set you back 250 baht, vs. about 180 baht at Lengkee, but the quality of the duck is far superior. You can have her debone it or, as I prefer it, eat it off the bone.

I will try it.

But for someone who lives in Pattaya, it will wait until I am in the area.

I am also a fan of Leng Kee, and not just the Duck.

And also the daytime Duck place almost across from Foodland on Glang.

BTW, 180 baht was for a small portion at LengKee, and I think that has gone up to 200 baht lately.

My only problem with LengKee's duck is that the skin could be crispier, and its often served stone cold.

I will try it.

But for someone who lives in Pattaya, it will wait until I am in the area.

I am also a fan of Leng Kee, and not just the Duck.

And also the daytime Duck place almost across from Foodland on Glang.

BTW, 180 baht was for a small portion at LengKee, and I think that has gone up to 200 baht lately.

My only problem with LengKee's duck is that the skin could be crispier, and its often served stone cold.

Take away is different I think. You can order half a duck to go for 200 or less.

I saw the duck place across from Foodland but haven't tried it.

There's another pretty good duck place near Tops at 2nd road and Central road. If you go into the Tops parking lot from Central road, you'll see the ducks hanging on your left after about 10 meters. I forget the name of the restaurant. Prices are the similar to Leng Kee, but I thing the duck is tastier.

Love Leng Kee

They charge extra to sit inside with aircon but worth it.

Great menu.

Service staff are interesting, a cast of thousands some sleeping others on the ball, some mucking around with their phones but always cracking jokes.

Never had a bad meal there.

There's another pretty good duck place near Tops at 2nd road and Central road. If you go into the Tops parking lot from Central road, you'll see the ducks hanging on your left after about 10 meters. I forget the name of the restaurant. Prices are the similar to Leng Kee, but I thing the duck is tastier.

Thanks, I never knew there was anything in there.

They charge extra to sit inside with aircon but worth it.

10 baht per person, and some people do some amount of whining about it.

As you say, worth it.

• 2 months later...

Archived