IGNORED

who is going to watch a good American ass whipping Sunday?

gambit

Going to I-Rover Sunday to watch ufc Jones vs Gustafsson, going to see Bones give Gustafsson a beating.

Now all I will be missing is some good Buffalo wings and I will be all set.post-127894-0-34808800-1379726488_thumb.png

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

Well for the record Gustasson surprized a lot of people, even though Jones won and IMHO rightly so Gustasson is one tuff SOB. Just before thevfight I was getting bad feelings because Jones seemed way overconfident plus too much hype. Jones did look flat and even admitted after he had a bad game plan. He will not do that again but I see these 2 fighting 2 or 3 more times as both are so young.

Hats off to Gustasson for the fight of the year.

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

Well for the record Gustasson surprized a lot of people, even though Jones won and IMHO rightly so Gustasson is one tuff SOB. Just before thevfight I was getting bad feelings because Jones seemed way overconfident plus too much hype. Jones did look flat and even admitted after he had a bad game plan. He will not do that again but I see these 2 fighting 2 or 3 more times as both are so young.

Hats off to Gustasson for the fight of the year.

Just finished watching it and that was a proper fucking fight!

I reckon jones did shade it but he was put under extreme pressure by Gustafson ,and found it a struggle fighting someone bigger than him

Your right gambit that was the fight of the year

And I can see a rematch very soon...

Archived