IGNORED

Need a hotel in January around sio 3

Jb909

Hey just got back on Tuesday from my first trip to Pattaya and I'm coming back out at the start of January.

When I came last time I booked a package holiday like a total newbie so this time I've booked my flights and I arrive the 9th of January for 18 nights.

Thing is now I'm trying to find a room somewhere between sio 3 and sio 7/8.

A girl I spoke to said I could probably get a place for about 12000 thb for the 18 nights but I'm not sure myself from what I've seen online.

To be perfectly honest I don't have a clue where to look at all. So any advice given would help me out big time. Not really sure what a good rate per night is I had planned on just getting a place when I'm over there but got told to book in advance with it being high season.

In January for 1200 bhat a night you will get somewhere nice, not a guest house, even if they are ok, but a decent hotel with a swimming pool

In January for 1200 bhat a night you will get somewhere nice, not a guest house, even if they are ok, but a decent hotel with a swimming pool

12000 divide by 18 equals 666 not 1200

Had a look at the Queen Vic there on there website and trip advisor also and it looks really good. I'm just wondering do they charge a joiners fee for a girl over night or that? Last place I stayed charged us 1000 per girl per night. Rip off I know. And does the room prices go higher in high season? And do they have wifi? A lot of questions I know and I apologies :D

Archived