IGNORED

Dentist

vegas3000

Arriving in Pattaya october 14th. Need to do some serious dental work before I start doing some serious partying. Need advice on a good and not too expensive dentist in Pattaya. Want 2 new teeth in the back of my mouth (have to screw them down in my jaw:)) and fix the rest quickly. Price in Norway about 200000bht. Which dentist should I choose? Thank you:)

I always go to the one on South Pattaya Rd on the left just before Soi Buakhow and across the road from Tukcom. I had a lot of work done there over 6 years ago and never a problem, chok dee :GoldenSmile1: .

Hello,

I've ben used to go to Dental #11, soi Thepprasit, across the week-end night market, near Sukkumvit.

Very good clinic and best prices. They quote me last week 6000 bahts per crown, all included !

See the site http://www.pattayadentist.com/clinic_directory/map_pty_11.html

pattayadentist.com will take you to other dentists in Scandinavian languages. Just ask for a quote

Good luck

French couple in the fifties loving Thailand and Pattaya and spending 4 winter months there

http://www.jadejames.fr/notrethailande and http://site.voila.fr/thailandecoquine (sorry, in French)

I had all of my teeth crowned last trip at the dentist on Pattaya Tai just after Tukcom. Next door to the make up / cosmetic shop. 5000 baht per crown. Managed all this in 3 long sessions. 038424222. They have a few dentists working there so ask for the services of the main dentist. Very happy with the work there!

Had great service 3 times, just a great service and perfect taking care. Next time I return to P, I will pass along for some extra maintenance. Just great. Dr Attaphol is also a very nice lady ;-)

Dr.Attaphol Iemsa-ard

General manager

Pattaya international dental clinic

http://www.pidcdental.com/

บินวา

let us know how it goes

im goin to pattaya next month,and i have to do some dental work as well :WhoSaw1:

I believe in unicorn's

Just finished an implant with Dr. Cherry of Beach Dental as Central Festival. About Baht 58,000 all and did a great job.

I always go to the one on South Pattaya Rd on the left just before Soi Buakhow and across the road from Tukcom. I had a lot of work done there over 6 years ago and never a problem, chok dee :GoldenSmile1: .

There is at least 3 different dentist offices at the area you are describing.. :)

I (and my friends) have always used the Dental department at Pattaya International Hospital, 2nd Rd.

They have really good dentists, and though not the cheapest in Pattaya, I would check them

out for serious work that you seem to need, not just the 'cosmetic' clinics.

They are certainly cheaper than equivalent work done in most countries.

Just go to Bangkok Hospital Pattaya

They're good and have all the latest gizmos.

Got 7 fillings and a Wisdom tooth cut and pulled there two weeks ago.

All good. Ten Thousand Baht all up.

I (and my friends) have always used the Dental department at Pattaya International Hospital, 2nd Rd.

They have really good dentists, and though not the cheapest in Pattaya, I would check them

out for serious work that you seem to need, not just the 'cosmetic' clinics.

They are certainly cheaper than equivalent work done in most countries.

Any Idea the cost of a root canal filling & crown?

thanks!

Just go to Bangkok Hospital Pattaya

They're good and have all the latest gizmos.

Got 7 fillings and a Wisdom tooth cut and pulled there two weeks ago.

All good. Ten Thousand Baht all up.

This is a different hospital yes? what price for root canal & crown?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

The place that Stew describes on Pattaya Tai is Dental Paragon Clinic. I had my teeth cleaned there last year. I asked them about having them whitened and they said that it wouldn't be worth it because I would barely notice the difference.

A dentist turning down money. I was impressed.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished an implant with Dr. Cherry of Beach Dental as Central Festival. About Baht 58,000 all and did a great job.

She didn't like you then as she's just done mine for 45k !!

• 2 months later...

with crowns and implants you get what you pay for , as there are many different types and grades .

I go to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital . Been about 6 times over 5 years for crowns , plates etc. All very good.

A friend got some implant quotes  at other places , was told the difference in prices is the type of implant used, same for the crowns. 

Archived