IGNORED

Looking for a bean-bag chair.

Phoenix-risen

Hello mongers and gentelmen alike! I am in great need of a simple bean-bag chair for my room. I have a spacious room in front of my TV that is begging for a couch, i can turn the TV towards the bed, but its too bloody far away. Since im staying in this room for no longer than 3-4 months, i dont want to shell out for a couch i will have to leave or dump very soon. So a nice and comfy alternative that i can think of is a bean-bag chair. Problem is, i cant find them anywhere! I saw one in Big C on Pattaya Klang, but it was all fancy and cost 4k a pop. Other than that, there are none to be found. Back west, bean-bag furniture is being embraced much more openly. :)

So please, can anyone point me in the right direction to find something that is comfy to sit on for TV watching and gaming? Right now my only options are a crappy bar stool or standing up, plain and simple. 

EDIT: Here are some pics in case you have no idea what i am talking about.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bean-bag+chair&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=gXU6UuayEsXtrQfxloEY&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=643&dpr=1

Hey im not fussy about the size, the ones in your link look plenty fine. It is an order online only shop? Or do they have a retail store in Pattaya?

EDIT: Nevermind, i found their store location in Patts. Thanks for the help Nausea, much respect. I owe you a cold one.

Archived