Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Moonlight Bar dying or dead?

Wolf Cat

For those that know the DS bars, the Moonlight has been there a long time,  In the past 10 days the doors have been closed and most of the girls have moved over to the Riverside bar.  After chatting with the ex-moonlight girls it seems the owner is hurting for money and borrowed money in a failed attempt to keep her bar open.  The owner (Sin) never really had a great line up girls and it's easy to see why she 's on the edge of failing.  From a business standpoint I bet this place can be bought for pennies on the dollar. Got a few 100.000 baht to invest?   

That's the cluster of bars just as you have the lake on the left right?  I don't remember which is which. I remember one owned by a Thai "lady" who has spent years in Holland and speaks Dutch, is that the one?

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.

That's the cluster of bars just as you have the lake on the left right?  I don't remember which is which. I remember one owned by a Thai "lady" who has spent years in Holland and speaks Dutch, is that the one?

That is Number One bar

nowhere near lake really, off nunplebwan down towards bottom turn right opposite turning for Aqua deymi, I know sin quite well, it`s shame it`s gone, but none are doing much over this way really now, be a few more going I think,

• 1 month later...

The owner (Sin) never really had a great line up girls and it's easy to see why she 's on the edge of failing.

I came in the bar last week, Sin was not there, only one average girl and one LB were playing pool inside the bar. I didn't stop, waste of time...

http://goo.gl/maps/hLX7N

• 1 year later...

The only Thai lady I know who has lived in the Netherlands and speaks Dutch is Nid, who owns Lucky Time Bar on Soi Nern Plab Wahn together with her husband Alex from Maastricht.

AFAIK Moon Light Bar Beer is/was Austrian owned.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

Archived