IGNORED

Carpenter arrested for rape 30 year-old woman

Pattaya Daily News

254.jpg
A carpenter together with a 16 year-old were arrested after they were reported for raping a 30 year-old woman, who was a relative to one of the suspects.

PATTAYA – September 17, 2013 [PDN]; Pattaya Police were informed by 30 year-old Ms. Aye (alias) that she was raped by two men at a village in North Pattaya. Police immediately rushed to the scene.

At the scene, Police found the two suspects that were being held by local people at a 2-story house. The suspects were named 22 year-old Mr. Atchapoom and 16 year-old Mr. Pat (alias).

Mr. Atchapoom testified that after he had finished drinking alcohol on the ground floor of house. But as he was walking back to his room, he felt that he was sexual aroused, which made him induce the 16 year-old to climb to the room of Ms. Aye (alias). He admitted that used a knife to threaten Ms. Aye.

As soon as Mr. Atchapoom and Mr. Pat (alias) finished raping the victim, they tried to escape, but local people already knew what was happening, making the get a hold of the two and call Pattaya police.

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Samart
Photo : Samart

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

It beggars belief, a town such as Pattaya where anything and everything is readily available, some are reduced to rape. I for one like Pattaya because I never see anything like sexual frustration......... I hope they get their just deserts, and the victim makes a full recovery......

Archived