IGNORED

Shopping Mall at Lake Mabprachan

Buai

I hear another Tesco? Big Shopping mall? I really doubt it

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Maybe in Soi Siam Country Club... but the lake I doubt !

Soi Siam Country Club is changing and quickly. Now I start to see many russians/japanese/korean residents and chinese tourists, so why not ?

Healthy thais like that area as well !

The farmland in the lower middle of this pic has been cleared and this is where the new shopping mall is to go, it is a big piece of land.

post-80303-0-89603500-1379412012_thumb.jpg

By shopping mall do you mean a mini Big C or Tesco express?  Cause that's the only type of business that will succeed on this area in the next 5-10 years.

From what I was told, a full blown shopping mall, cinemas and everything. I guess looking at having the DS residents shop there rather than crossing Sukhumvit.

The sign says in english something like "Central Housing Development"  I'll look again later today and correct this if wrong.  Shows pictures of a gated village.

A taxi driver told my friends Thai wife about the shopping centre but expect the English word "Central" on the develoipers sign and Central Festival Mall are being confused.

Hope to frick it is not a shopping centre, traffic is bad enough on SSCC Road already.

there` no access roads or nothing there, I would say housing for sure, a cinema complex and mall will never work there, to out of the way, and be a blott on the landscape too, but nothing shocks me here now, well sometimes when they say 2000bht long time,lol

Archived