Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Teenage Gang Attacks A Local For Crossing The Road

Pattaya Daily News

Published : September 17, 2013 :: 10:09:08 [ 328 views ]

Teenage Gang Attacks A Local For Crossing The Road

286.jpg
A 56 year old local became a victim of a teenage gang attack because he was crossing the road too carefully, the CCTV footage are being looked at to find the suspects.

PATTAYA – September 16, 2013 [PDN]; at 7 AM police inspector from the Pattaya police station received a report about a local being beaten by a teenage gang at Mumaroy restaurant located at the red light junction on 3rd road. Police rushed to investigate the scene.

At the scene of investigation the in 7-Eleven store, things were found shattered. 56 years old Mr. Kamnuan Namwiset, the owner of Rimkhong Muchum restaurant was found at the scene, he was severely injured with a head injury and a swollen face. The victim confessed that he was crossing the red light to come to the 7-Eleven store, suddenly two teenage on a motorbike tried running over the red light while the victim was slowly walking towards the other side of the road. This made the two teenagers furious and followed the victim and started beating him up at the 7-Eleven store, and then ran away.

The police are now looking at the CCTV footage in the store which will serve as evidence. The victim has been sent to the hospital to treat his wounds before filing a complaint at the police station to further inquire about the suspects.

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Thais attack Thais too, it's not just a Thai on Farang thing as some BMs seem to think. 

I have 2 questions on this incident

If you were in the 7-11 would you step in and help?

I mean everyone says on here when something kicks off, get the f**k outta there and don't get involved

Also what sort of punishment would those boys expect to get?

Something like that surely the Thais don't muck about (like here in the uk!) and they will feel the full force of the law..

no I would get out of that 7-11 pronto!

if no-one in pattaya is helping me out in times of need, then i'm not putting myself on the line. That seems to be the M.O. from what I read on here.

Thais attack Thais too, it's not just a Thai on Farang thing as some BMs seem to think. 

Yup, and, gasp, they attack in twos and threes and so on and so forth.

I neeever would have thought that the "cool hearted" Thai's would eeever lose their temper or show anger in public.

no I would get out of that 7-11 pronto!

if no-one in pattaya is helping me out in times of need, then i'm not putting myself on the line. That seems to be the M.O. from what I read on here.

I would too.

I'm sure some guys have this Chuck Norris fantasy about getting involved in incidents like these and thinking they can become the "hero" (more so when pretty ladies are involved).

Forget that. One should always watch out for the most important person around, yourself. Worry about your own safety first.

Imagine the can of worms opened should some "Rambo" decide to get involved in a situation like this. Maybe you may get the better of one of the guys. Or even both. What next? What if their fellow thugs get involved? What if a knife is produced? Will the victim even care that you helped?

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Archived