IGNORED

Sawadee Seaview wing B

Murphy

Hey out there,

I am making my second trip to Pattaya leaving Las Vegas in March. I am staying at the Sawadee Seaview wing B on Soi 10. I just wanted to ask anyone if they had stayed there before and if it was a good spot. Ofcourse the internet photos look great but who knows? Incase anyone else would like to know my first trip back in Nov. I stayed at the Sunshine hotel on Soi 8 and it was a good spot for the money plus it was clean the aircon worked decent and ofcourse there are plenty of sexy ladies on Soi 8.

PS: if any of you watch www.youtube.com there is a video "sexy BG on Soi 8" this video cought my eye because I relized it was the first BG I shagged after getting to Pattaya at 4am from BKK airport....lol and trust me the video does not do her justis.

I`ve not stayed there but have seen one of the rooms,didn`t look as good as internet pics,but not bad nevertheless.

location OK,narrow soi,easy to get baht-buses from,on Beach road or 2nd road.

The service staff that showed me the room was polite and friendly,I just decided to stay elsewhere.