IGNORED

thai girl to china - easy?

Jason G

Just a random thought

might have to fly into Thailand in June then do a 3 or 4 day trip to a mates place in China

if I wanted to take a girl with me can they just jump in and go or do the same sort of visa bull shit apply as if you wanted to take them to OZ or US etc?

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

Mainland China looks like they have to apply for a tourist visa; Hong Kong or Macao no problem.

Yes, they do need to apply for a tourist visa (just look most (all?) nationalities) but I don't think it is difficult to get. They will need to supply air flight and hotel bookings if applying in Bangkok. They will not accept an application without them. I think they also have to show evidence of funds.

Just a random thought

might have to fly into Thailand in June then do a 3 or 4 day trip to a mates place in China

if I wanted to take a girl with me can they just jump in and go or do the same sort of visa bull shit apply as if you wanted to take them to OZ or US etc?

You will also require a tourist visa.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Unless you're Chinese you need a visa to visit China, so you need to apply for a tourist visa as well. Visas are very easy to get even for Thai girls. No visa is needed for Macau and HK. 

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

Archived