Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

beer or good cocktails

pattayapeoples

what you like to drink at night only beer or you want to try tropical cocktails with ladies ?

Still a newbie and haven't been on my trip yet but I am a beer and Tequila kinda guy.

I havent been yet either but im a beer guy.....but I wont pass up some Vodka thats for sure. Or if im sitting on a beach i'll have a pina colada.

When I'm in Pats I tend to stick to Gin & Tonic for the following reasons; I like the taste, the quinine in the tonic is superb for mosquito bites, it doesn't get me too drunk & finally it doesn't get me a hangover.

:Oops3:

• 3 weeks later...

Lager until it starts to kick shit out of my ulcer, then I move onto Jim or Jack with coke and round the session off on far too many Long Island Ice Teas.

lager in Thailand ,in england a good ale lager or guinness, depends on my mood,but in Thailand lager and sometimes followed by b52 .In cambodia lager followed or dark beer .

Edited by bry_723

Quinine can not be consumed by drinking tonic water to combat Malaria as you would have to consume an unreasonable amount. (I have tried on many occasions)

This is an extract on Tonic water.

As tonic water contains quinine, some people wonder whether they could just drink lots of tonic water instead of taking quinine tablets for the treatment of malaria. This would not really be possible because in 6 fluid ounces if tonic water there is approximately 20 mg of quinine. The recommended dose to treat malaria is 2/3 tablets of 350mg of quinine per day. Form this you can see that you would have to drink vast amounts of tonic water to obtain enough quinine to treat malaria.

Plus Quinine is non-effective against malaria as the malaria strains found in most parts of the world are immune to it.

I have worked in West Africa for 5 years and we tried to get the company to provide Gin and Tonic as part of our deal. 1 bottle of gin and a case of tonic a day per person. They told us to F**K Off.

B52MONSTER

• 3 weeks later...
Still a newbie and haven't been on my trip yet but I am a beer and Tequila kinda guy.

I 'm a beer drinker and I love the singha ,most of the girls like Tequila so I think this is the place to be for you

Singha or good tequila.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

I prefer 7&7 but for stretching out a long night of drinking without getting too smashed I drink light beer.

Lager until it starts to kick shit out of my ulcer, then I move onto Jim or Jack with coke and round the session off on far too many Long Island Ice Teas.

We need to have a bevvy session RedSam. Usually start with a few breezers in the loom, then vodka with anything. A nice tea is lovely but tends to lead to early retirement, same as the wine in LOS for some reason. Omeprazole for the ulcer, BTW. :Party1:

The best drink I have ever enjoyed is Johnny Walker gold, over 2 ice cubes(found the blue to be highly overrated). Kinda spendy for my normal drink, so I stick with the black. Anybody know what they get for the gold in pattaya? Do the bars even stock it? Is the ice safe? ok, sorry to ramble. I'll probably stick to beer when I get there anywhooo.

When in Pattaya I drink San Miguel Lite. Mind u when I full to the brim with that I do like a nice refreshing bombay sapphire and tonic.

Had a few pints of Guiness when I was in Kilkennys on Walking Street. Also a couple of glasses of wine when dining in the Marriott restaurant.

Beer Chang 95% of the time but I do enjoy a proper G and T, large crystal glass plenty of ice. My one other most fab indulgences is a gin martini - Gin in the freezwe for two days cocktail shaker, plenty of ice 98 part gin and 2 part vermouth shake for 10 seconds and serve with four olives.