IGNORED

Chadchart: 2 – Trillion – Baht Project Must Be Pushed Forward

Pattaya Daily News

243.jpg
Transport Minister Chadchart Sittipunt says the government’s 2-trillion-baht infrastructure project must be pushed forward in order to trigger the economy.

BANGKOK, September 15,2013; The Transport Minister affirmed that the 2-trillion-baht project will be the main push for the Thai economy as the government expects to see at least 4 percent economic growth this year, adding that the world economic slump remains a huge threat.

He said Thailand needed to speed up the process of improving its basic infrastructure in preparation for the ASEAN Economic Community which is to be realized in 2015.

He further revealed that Thailand has not seen this big of a project in the last 10 years as the country lost its opportunity to edge its competitiveness in air, water, and land transport.

He went on to say that Thailand has to look at 4 aspects when investing in the future. These aspects include tourism and service industries, energy sources and raw materials, social development and wealth distribution, and domestic consumption. He said whether all of these segment will grow is up to the infrastructure project.

News from : NNT

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Yea, there are a lot of MP's waiting for there share.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

Archived