IGNORED

Hotel but with a special needs need help

mickjn

I used to stay in Soi 13 for many years then I have been staying out at Naklua for the last 4 years but things have crept up on me and I am finding it a bit harder to manage and need a hotel that is easier for me

The main thing I need is a hotel I can access easy,eg no stairs or if there are stairs a rail I can use to get up or a ramp is ideal

Must have Thai Shower,walk in,not shower over bath

A safe in room would be a bonus as would be a large fridge but if not that is ok.I can walk ok it is just stairs that test me

My budget is 1000-1500 baht but could go a bit higher for the right place

Thanks for your help

Try sabai resort next door to the alcazar, opposite soi 4 on second road, I always stay there and it fulfils all your requirements.

Try sabai resort next door to the alcazar, opposite soi 4 on second road, I always stay there and it fulfils all your requirements.

Thank you Sir,I will have a look

Sabai resort 2ill do the trick at 1200 bht

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Hello Matey try the Dynasty Inn Soi 13/2 I think. In your price range has all that you request and great Staff. I have been going here for Years and put a few Members like yourself onto it who all found it fitted the Bill very well

Ghosty

I used to stay in Soi 13 for many years then I have been staying out at Naklua for the last 4 years but things have crept up on me and I am finding it a bit harder to manage and need a hotel that is easier for me

The main thing I need is a hotel I can access easy,eg no stairs or if there are stairs a rail I can use to get up or a ramp is ideal

Must have Thai Shower,walk in,not shower over bath

A safe in room would be a bonus as would be a large fridge but if not that is ok.I can walk ok it is just stairs that test me

My budget is 1000-1500 baht but could go a bit higher for the right place

Thanks for your help

Take a look:

Only steps are up the first 30 or so shown in the website many grab rails and the security guards will help you if required.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived