IGNORED

45 Year – Old Man Arrested For Raping Autistic Girl

Pattaya Daily News

Published : September 15, 2013 :: 09:09:26 [ 11 views ]

45 Year – Old Man Arrested For Raping Autistic Girl

242.jpg

CHIANG MAI – September 14,2013 Phuping Police were informed that 45 year-old had been raping an autistic teenage girl. The girl was reported to have been pregnant since April.

The suspect named Mr. Ho Lungkam, he confessed that he had raped the girl more than 30 times over a 6 month period.

He will now be charged for raping the 16 year-old.

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

:hello09:

The noose is too good for him.

:GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

I'm sure if the rapist was a farang some BM's would jump in with 'how could he tell she was autistic', 'she might have looked older', 'could have been a scam'....... comments.

I'm sure if the rapist was a farang some BM's would jump in with 'how could he tell she was autistic', 'she might have looked older', 'could have been a scam'....... comments.

You are making  inappropriate - and transparent, statements..

You are making  inappropriate - and transparent, statements..

I can't find back the thread but it was about this case

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/72264/american-accused-unlawful-encounter-13-year-girl-pattaya-beach/

And to my disgust the guy could count on the understanding by more than one BM!

Sadly true for some BM's.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Anybody, farang or not abusing a poor girl/woman gets what they deserve, I agree the noose is too good for them, threads like this one and anything to do with hurting defenseless others should have a sheltered posting location.

These baby fuckers are evil and incurable. They have no conscience, and they think that children are willing participants. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24135360

Archived