Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Lady boy blamed for Stolen Mobile Phone!

Pattaya Daily News

225.jpg
Lady boy blamed for stolen mobile phone by a Russian tourist at Walking Street this morning.

PATTAYA – September 10, 2013 [PDN]; at 5.30 am MR.ALEXZANDER GOROSHILO , 34 years old Russian tourist ,the victim of a pick pocketing incident blames a lady boy Mr. Soonthon aged 23 from Phitsanulok province for stealing his mobile phone when they met at walking streets. The incident was reported at the Pattaya police station by the victim.

After investigation Mr. Alexzander the victim testified that while at walking streets he met Mr.Soonthon a lady boy who tried to talk to him after a while offered his service, the victim felt that he was drunk and wanted to return to his room therefore he did not go along with the little boy. The lady boy continued to walk after him and again asked him to use this service again but Mr. Alexzander went straight to his room. Just before reaching his room he checked his belongings and found that his Samsung Galaxy note 1 worth 20,000 baht was missing. He confessed that the phone had been stolen by Mr.Soonthon. He then reported to the police and they are now investigating to find his mobile phone and the person involved.

Mr.Soonthon claims that he did not steal the mobile phone but he also confessed following and talking to Mr Alexander. He believed that the victim was drunk and the mobile phone was stolen by someone else before they met. He also claims that even though he is a lady boy it does not mean that he will take someone else’s stuff. He claims that he has a degree and has participated in many beauty pageant contest and has received plenty of prize money. He never thought of any kind of behavior that will affect his impression. However, if the victim wants to blame him he is willing to fight the case stated the lady boy.

The victim still holds his statement that the ladyboy was the one who stole his mobile phone. The police therefore told the victim that he must have solid evidence to fight the case against the lady boy. The police however recorded all information and told the victim to rest and come back when he was sober. Moreover, if the victim do take over the case then Mr.Soonthon will be informed.

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Kampee
Photo : Kampee

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

A ladyboy steals a Russian's phone ..??? ..Nah ..!   :SoWhat1:  I don't believe it, ..now onto the next thread .. :Whistle:  

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

That's not a bad looking ladyboy, right there.

Which one ?

The one on the left or right?

Archived