Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Vigo or DMax?

bigbadthaijohn

I'm trying to decide whether to buy an Isuzu DMax or a Toyota Vigo. I know that the Isuzu gets better gas milage and the Vigo has a bigger more comfortable inside. Can anyone give me some advice or opinions on the two?

BBJ

we have a vigo 4 door, 2.5,good on desil,its done 155,000 in 16 months and the only things we have done to it is change oil and service every 10.000 new tyres and changed both fanbelts,and touch wood keeps on going and going,like me.

GREAT CAR and a manual, 2.5 is powerfull enough.

good luck

Driven both,

The Dmax sounds and handles much more like a "truck". I don't think there is any choice, As far as I am concerned it would be the Vigo, altogether quieter, more refined, better cruising on motorways & longer journeys. Far superior interior and spec and holds its price amazingly well.

Bit more difficult if you had said the Vigo or Triton :Depressed:

Never mind them, for the same money you can get yourself a decent motorbike and have some real fun and enjoyment !!

Get out and enjoy the country, meet the people, see more sights than you ever could imagine.

LIVE your life and not be bored driving a box.

SteveBC.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the info guys. But I've decided on the DMAX. It gets much better milage and has a higher resale value in thailand.