IGNORED

What does a BG think of us

bgtourist

In the book " Private Dancer " Joy say " I tell the girls to think of them as water buffaloes. They are big and they can be intimidating , but they're basically stupid and very easy to lead by the nose ... ( p147) "

I went to Pattaya and tried it out and for me one on seven lead me by the nose , i will try again next time ( acting like a good old waterbuffalo).

One other from Joy " .... if he can pay my bar fine ; then ther are plenty of others buffaloes in the fields."

Somebody knows more of what they really thinking of us?

In the book " Private Dancer " Joy say " I tell the girls to think of them as water buffaloes. They are big and they can be intimidating , but they're basically stupid and very easy to lead by the nose ... ( p147) "

I went to Pattaya and tried it out and for me one on seven lead me by the nose , i will try again next time ( acting like a good old waterbuffalo).

One other from Joy " .... if he can pay my bar fine ; then ther are plenty of others buffaloes in the fields."

Somebody knows more of what they really thinking of us?

So many people think of "Private Dancer" as a Bible for Thai BG/Farang relationships. While it is a nice quick read and might give newbies a glimpse into a world he hasn't experienced yet, remember, it is one WHITE man's opinion gleaned from his experiences. Don't quote it chapter and verse--go get your own experiences and glean from them yourself.

What does a bargirl think of us?

Thats the same as us asking the question.. what does farang think of bargirls?

Everyone has a different opinion shaped on there past experiences.

So many people think of "Private Dancer" as a Bible for Thai BG/Farang relationships. While it is a nice quick read and might give newbies a glimpse into a world he hasn't experienced yet, remember, it is one WHITE man's opinion gleaned from his experiences. Don't quote it chapter and verse--go get your own experiences and glean from them yourself.

I totally agree with you. Although these books are great reading for newbies with some cool insights that could shorten the learning process I prefer to drawn on my own experiences.

As good a read as they might be once somebody has a fair bit of experience under their belt they should not need "Private Dancer" or any of the othe mongering "bibles" to help them decide what is really going on.

How many threads have you noticed where somebody has quoted one of these books as the source of their opinions? like they were scientific papers. I am not saying they are bad, I am just saying that they shouldn't replace learning through living.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

They love some of us, they hate some of us, and everything in between. They think some of us are clever and some of us are fools.

What does a bargirl think of us?

Thats the same as us asking the question.. what does farang think of bargirls?

Everyone has a different opinion shaped on there past experiences.

Exactly what I was going to say but just a little differently.

I think all you need to do is look at the varied opinions of the BMs who have spent a significant amount of time in Thailand. IMO these range from having the attitude that there are good ones there to misogyny. I believe that the a similar range of views is held by the TGs.

I also agree that books like Private Dancer should not be taken literally. It is a work of fiction and should only be considered as such.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

they love us, we are sexy with our money but no money no honey

No book can teach you more than finding and learning things out for yourself, only give information(just like this forum). Did i learn alot when studying my job at college? yes but i learnt a hell lot more when i was out doing it for real.

No book on the market could teach me some of the things ive found out by myself...

"Talk to Jesus"

No book on the market could teach me some of the things ive found out by myself...

you talking about the reacharound lol

No book can teach you more than finding and learning things out for yourself, only give information(just like this forum). Did i learn alot when studying my job at college? yes but i learnt a hell lot more when i was out doing it for real.

Completely agree.. i have run the full range of emotions with the girls...

the i think I lub you, OMG you bitch i hate you, and you dirty slut thank you for letting me fuck the shit out of you now take your money and get out.

Nothing is a better teacher than experience.

I agree mate.

One thing I would add is that you get out what you put in with these girls. They are absolute experts of having fun and if you can have fun with them then you will find the experience all the better.... after all your on holiday! :D

Ive read most of the books and have lived almost 8 yrs as a single man here..I still cant figure out what they think of us other then an ATM machine..I know they really dont like us if WE KNOW TOO MUCH~~

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Ive read most of the books and have lived almost 8 yrs as a single man here..I still cant figure out what they think of us other then an ATM machine..I know they really dont like us if WE KNOW TOO MUCH~~

The only ones who don't like you for knowing too much are the ones that you should be staying away from anyway because they are just looking for soft targets to rip-off. I have found there are a lot of girls there that actually like you because you know what's going on and they don't have to explain everything to you.

snot_girl.jpg

Well this little angel on the boat back from koh lung ,picked a big snotty and lovingly stuck it on the back of her mans shirt.

I think she lub him so mutt

They love some of us, they hate some of us, and everything in between. They think some of us are clever and some of us are fools.

Panyaa you hit the nail rite on the head. This was my impression after only one trip.

I agree mate.

One thing I would add is that you get out what you put in with these girls. They are absolute experts of having fun and if you can have fun with them then you will find the experience all the better.... after all your on holiday! :10:

IMHO this is the truest post on this subject - I think we can get hung up on the "pick one up and fuck it silly" objective, and really miss out on a lot of fun. Some of my best times (outside the hotel room) in Patts have been with Bar and Go-go girls after hours in Thai karaoke bars and backstreet discos - one time I entertained 13 or 14 girls for the price of a 900bt bottle of 100 Pipers to a "sing-song" - huge fun, and a first for the girls too (apparently no farang had done this with them before!) Even the fleet of moto taxis racing each other was a hoot!

Some of the venues are pretty invisible - no signage, and not much to give an idea what is inside - I have NEVER felt uncomfortable, however, NEVER been scammed or ripped off, and have often had oung Thai guys come over and introduce themselves with invitations to other events and venues. It seems that if the girls have accepted you into their "world" you are automatically accepted as well. I would still urge sensible precaution with cash and property just in case, but I must say my varied experiences in the Thai nightlife culture has been fantastic fun!

Most times these evenings end with hotel room fun as the sun comes up with no further payments given or expected. Not that I would try to take over a dozen to the hotel . . . . . :)

babydollsaddict.gif

"Most times these evenings end with hotel room fun as the sun comes up with no further payments given or expected. Not that I would try to take over a dozen to the hotel . . . . . "

Why not ... i'm having a dream ...

Silly enough for me, I dont think that far into it. I just go there, maybe stop into multiple bars before taking a BG. It depends, if I am having fun with them, I BF. who cares what they are actually thinking about you, as long as you are having fun together. You can usually tell if a girl is really into you are not. I keep it simple, I go for the ones that seem like they are into me. It usually makes for a better night out anyway. A hint of respect for them goes a long way.

• 3 months later...

I have had some of the best nights of my life in Thailand after being taken to karaoke bars where I didn't understand a word of their songs and they didn't understand one word of mine. But the comeraderie in the whole place was great.

Do yourself a favour and indulge them in what they like - you may get a pleasant surprise.

"I don't know why I did it; I don't know why I enjoyed it and I don't know why I'll do it again" Bart Simpson.

Even dirty old men need love.

It's Better to have loved and lost than to have to live with the PSYCHO for the rest of your life!!

• 6 months later...

nicely said

Considering the Thai guys fuck them for free up in the mooban a lot of them think we are buffaloes for paying. Drunk, smelly buffaloes all too often.

Wallets with dicks attached comes to mind.

But think out of the white boy monger scene like portugalchris and you can have the time of your life.

Edited by johnnyk

• 4 weeks later...

Go and see for yourself, the girls are not all the same, some are lazy, some are gold diggers, some are liers, but some are hard working, some are honest, and some are genuine. Just like here in the UK.

I have read the book and found it a good read, but do not use it as the bible for all thai girls.