IGNORED

Love investigator Thailand

Mrandmrs

Love investigator in Thailand

Hi to the community. I want to say that this post is not a spam but a really serious offer. We provide this service for few years now and have 100% of positiv return.

Who, in a relationship with a Thai lady had any thoughts about the girl he've been with. When the girlfriend is not around, or when he have to be apart from her for many reasons, from professional to visas matters... Questions as:

"Is she cheating on me?"

"Is she serious with me?"

"Am I just a sugar daddy?"

"Does she have others boyfriends?"

"Am I really the only one?"

"Did she really stop working in a bar like she said to me, or is she making fun of me and about my feelings?" etc etc....

These are serious questions. In the case of a true love story, with real feeling involved, this is the kind of questions that cannot remain without answers.

For your own safety, your own mental health. To know if you are making the good choice, or if you were fooled. If you have any doubts. If you feel that something isn't right between you and this "perfect girl" that you felt for, I can provide you the answers you are expecting, with discretion and professionalism.

The answers I will provide you will be 100% true, whatever you like it or not. Purely honest after a real investigation. I will offfer you a mirror on the reality of your relationship and after asking me to help you, you will be secure about this girl, or discover her true face. You will know for sure if she is serious with you or if you were fooled like many.

I am a professionnal with years of experiences in investigations, living in Bangkok since 6 years, married with a Thai wohelp who helps me in my investigations and knows everything about loves scams. Her help is precious, especially in the "bar girl" Love Affairs, cause these girls will be more comfortable to speak with a girl from their own country than to a foreigner guy. I am Speaking Thai fluently and know everything about underground life in Thailand. From Bangkok to Pattaya. Also I have Many contacts from years of experience in this activity.

I saw so many people fooled. So many people have heart broken, that I decided to help them as much as I can by providing this service.

A true love story in Thailand? It totally can happen. But it is preferable for you to be sure. And in a matter of love, any doubts should disappear if you wish to live a fully happy life based on trust.

For more informations, please do not hesitate to contact us on our email:

[email protected]

So, basicly you are a snitch and make a living out of it?

And in a matter of love, any doubts should disappear if you wish to live a fully happy life based on trust.

:LMFAO:  

married with a Thai  who helps me in my investigations and knows everything about loves scams. Her help is precious, especially in the "bar girl" Love Affairs, cause these girls will be more comfortable to speak with a girl from their own country than to a foreigner guy.

Is she proud of her job?

:FunnyShit1:  :FunnyShit1:  :FunnyShit1:  :FunnyShit1:  :FunnyShit1:

Always found the Private Investigator concept in Pattaya to be a source of amusement. If you have to ask, you already know. If you're not sponsoring her big bucks, then yes she is probably in the bar. And if you are sponsoring her big, she is back in the village with her Thai teerak. There is always the 2% who might be genuine. But come on.... What are the odds? I've been with many a FL who has openly admitted to being sponsored, one girl claimed to have 4 guys sending her money (she was a 9), she set up a hair salon in Pattaya, and the money she was receiving totalled nearly 100k baht a month. Bitch still charged me though! TiT.

Is she proud of her job?

What the OP doesn't know is,I am sponsoring his wife.

What the OP doesn't know is,I am sponsoring his wife.

seeing her hubby' s businessplan she might need it :GoldenSmile1:

Always found the Private Investigator concept in Pattaya to be a source of amusement. If you have to ask, you already know. If you're not sponsoring her big bucks, then yes she is probably in the bar. And if you are sponsoring her big, she is back in the village with her Thai teerak. There is always the 2% who might be genuine. But come on.... What are the odds? I've been with many a FL who has openly admitted to being sponsored, one girl claimed to have 4 guys sending her money (she was a 9), she set up a hair salon in Pattaya, and the money she was receiving totalled nearly 100k baht a month. Bitch still charged me though! TiT.

Oh, that opens up a can of worms mate, that attitude about girls having a Thai teelak and still working. Never met a sponsored girl in my life. Most of them are investing their sponsors money in education, and to better themselves. Don't you dare let me catch you saying otherwise.

I wish the OP best of luck in his endeavor, regardless there will always be a business for this sort of thing.

As I said a billion times, Thai bargirl/foreigner "relationships" must be the only type of relationship in the world where the guy has both an inherent mistrust of the girl from the start, and also has a severe lack of communication with the girl (mostly due to language/cultural barriers).

Anyone with an ounce of common sense can tell you that these two factors, trust and communication, are two of THE most important factors in any successful relationships.

Oh well, as long as guys continue to visit places like Pattaya and think with their little heads instead of the big one above, well, you know what time it is.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I wish the OP best of luck in his endeavor, regardless there will always be a business for this sort of thing.

As I said a billion times, Thai bargirl/foreigner "relationships" must be the only type of relationship in the world where the guy has both an inherent mistrust of the girl from the start, and also has a severe lack of communication with the girl (mostly due to language/cultural barriers).

Anyone with an ounce of common sense can tell you that these two factors, trust and communication, are two of THE most important factors in any successful relationships.

Oh well, as long as guys continue to visit places like Pattaya and think with their little heads instead of the big one above, well, you know what time it is.

+1

in this world there are some guys who come to pattaya for the first time and are nieve and fall in love with miss bulshit

this service will give logic to the nieve and give them answers to the questions that they should but are not smart enough to work out themselves

Archived