IGNORED

View New Content button

nixonsbest

I once was able to press the above button and all the new posts in all the forums would appear now zip.  any thoughts?

I use it everyday, still on my page.

• 2 months later...

I once was able to press the above button and all the new posts in all the forums would appear now zip.  any thoughts?

I've just returned from Patts & for some reason i'm missing the "View new content" that use to be positioned far top right hand corner.

Has yours reappeared m8?   

i use it everyday when i log in. And its working fine right now.

The problem i have with it is that it will always only show 14 pages of threads with new posts, even if there has been more. 

i use it everyday when i log in. And its working fine right now.

The problem i have with it is that it will always only show 14 pages of threads with new posts, even if there has been more. 

You need to select "new since my last visit" on the new content page.

Probably you need to download Chrome or Firefox to get them all right.. IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Untick Just items I follow

gogo dog, my "View New Content" is missing...any advice on how to get it back? Cheers   

gogo dog, my "View New Content" is missing...any advice on how to get it back? Cheers   

Is the button missing or is there no new content shown? If you can post a screen shot that may help us resolve the problem.

Is the button missing or is there no new content shown? If you can post a screen shot that may help us resolve the problem.

Yes its missing...meaning its not showing on the main page when i log in. I remember it was located on the top right hand corner...now no where to be seen for many weeks now. 

I use Google Chrome so i don't think its that... any thoughts? 

Yes its missing...meaning its not showing on the main page when i log in. I remember it was located on the top right hand corner...now no where to be seen for many weeks now. 

Please post a screen shot

Please post a screen shot

Hope this helps you....

Picture 078.jpg

Do you have poor eyesight like me? When I have my screen at 100% the button is visible but if I click up to 125% the button can't be seen on my screen. Have to put on the specs instead!

Bloody hell...i obviously need my eyes checked! 55555....thanks for your help gogo dog, cheers..

Bloody hell...i obviously need my eyes checked! 55555....thanks for your help gogo dog, cheers..

LOL it can move to the left of the search box if the page width is too narrow.

Another way to find new content in reverse time order is by using the search function. All posts have the word "posted" in them. So... search for "posted".

NewPosts.png

Archived