Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Need a good music making program

Panudate

Can anyone recommend a good music making program for the PC?

fruity loops, complicated but good

"Do you suck dick?" "No sir" "Bullshit, i'll bet you could suck a golfball trough a garden hose"

Bucket loads of pir----ates at pantip, fortune.

Would sugest Ableton Live 6/7 what ever version

Add some drum samples to use in ables impulse drum machine plus waldorfs attack drum synth

some choice SW synths i recommend NI Massive, G media Imposcar, NI FM 8, Novation V station (think thats the name)

add a software sampler like Kontact or Battery

A decent sound card and a keyboard controller ( i use a edirol pcr 500 and a motu traveler)

And away you go

Failing that use Acid pro and chop up other peoples stuff use a mouse and play it thru the onboard sound card.

Really depends what you want to do? there is heaps of stuff around now

PM me if you want some more info

Member since Dec 06.

i use reason 3.0 as find the sequencer better than 4.0 and rewire it through cubase. in studio though use to always use logic.

Like pokland i would suggest Fruity Loops, why not try out their excellent demo.

http://www.flstudio.com/

Why download their demo when I can download the full program ready cracked for freeeeeeee.

http://rs90.rapidshare.com/files/41421534/FL7PE.rar

Downloaded it and looks like a good program, thanks for the help guys

i could never get away with fruity loops, but then again i hated reason until i was shown how to properly use. could not live without it now.

why download it when it comes with 20 odd other programs on a cd or dvd for 100 bht

Member since Dec 06.

why download it when it comes with 20 odd other programs on a cd or dvd for 100 bht

Very true, but when your stuck in London we have to make do.

Will look into the stuff you suggested too Woody, looks interesting.

You cant go past pro tools for mine, but if your just starting out I think Fruity Loops is a great program, very addictive too. Can create some amazing stuff with it.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

• 14 years later...

Bitwig is a great DAW

live the life you love, love the life you live