IGNORED

Flights from UK to LOS in July

ricardobucky

Guys,

As my previous trip im home now 3 days and am thinking about booking my next excersion. I want to find out which air line yous guys use from the UK and wat kinda price yous pay in July. Im actually traveling from N.Ireland so an all in price would be good or i can book connecting seperately.

Thanks for any help in advance

Im not flying that time of year but i can give you some pointers of where to look.

expedia

ebookers

kayak.co.uk

southall travel

thats where I normally start anyway.... I would expect you will be able to get a flight with one stop from london for around the 450 gbp mark

add to those lastminute, westeast, opodo, thomascook. just take an hour and go through them putting your dates in. i'm from belfast but always search from london or manchester and book my connecting flight seperately.

easiest is usually from dublin as no need to change baggage. similar prices too. usually one stop enroute.

if you go bfs,lhr or gatwick a bit more hassle as the london aports always busy. you may try bmi to lhr then direct with ba or quantus or air france. not the cheapest though.

check out USIT travel, i think they have a branch in belfast. by the time you mess around online trying to connect cheaper flights to say £50 it would be easier to just go to an agent like USIT or STA. bear in mind USIT guarantee to meet any lower prices.

slan