Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Restaurant with 5 rooms for sale very good price, perfect location

Phi

Here is a nice restaurant for sale with 5 renting rooms, next to Friendship on Pattaya Thai road, rent 72k thb every month, price 2,9 Mthb.

You can come to see me (Pascal) to have more details or call me 0899948276

Name of the restaurant : le p'tit coin de France.

The location is perfect to make good business.

Great oportunity.image.jpg

Always noticed it as a nice modern stylish place which always seemed bit alien to the old fashioned Pattaya style and seemed to have a few expat customers when going to shop at Friendship.

That's a lot of expensive furniture your paying for then at 2.9 million baht as still got to pay rent every month too as not freehold!!

Lots of coffees and patisseries to sell to cover those costs!!

Good luck mon amis!!

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Unless the business is a very successful franchise in a good location (McDonald's, etc.), I consider renting a big risk in the long term, except if it's done with a long term lease with limited rent increase possibilities.

But then most small businesses are made to be built up over 2-3 years during which their manager works his ass off to make the figures look very good and then sold for a good profit.

I think location is good but traffic is too much. I always try to find somewhere to park my car when I visit kbank.

So, 72k a month for rent.

If your average coffee price is around 50 baht that would be 1440 cups of coffee a month, or 48 cups a day.   Add another 9 or 10 cups to pay for the ingredients....you would need 57 cups a day....give or take, say 1750 cups a month.

Back in Oz it's a well known fact for your average cafe the coffee cup sales usually pay the rent.

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

Here is a nice restaurant for sale with 5 renting rooms, next to Friendship on Pattaya Thai road, rent 72k thb every month, price 2,9 Mthb.

You can come to see me (Pascal) to have more details or call me 0899948276

Name of the restaurant : le p'tit coin de France.

The location is perfect to make good business.

Great oportunity.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

any pictures from the rooms available ?

No key money, and we don't sell only coffe but meals thai and farang food, anyway if you buy you sell what you want.

We sell because we have another project not because we don't make money...

patisseries

I've learned a new word.

serious lack of details. things people will want to know before they even consider coming to look at your business.......

location, with map(pattaya street view even better to show surrounding area)

current turnover/profit for low and high season months

monthly running costs

number of staff

staff wages

photos of the rooms

clear photos of the business?(yes i know there are some but you could add 50 more and better quality)

website?

you can never give too much info, any whenever you dont give info people will assume its for a bad reason. just my 2 pennies worth, not interested in buying just trying to help you out.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Have parking next to it.

If you want details, just call or come to see me...

do you have a deal with friendship about their parking?

do you have a deal with friendship about their parking?

Just pay like everyone else i guess .

• 4 weeks later...

I'm interesting to buy your second hand furniture. PM. if you can't sell your business.

• 5 months later...

If you have money to invest and you are not Thai, invest it anywhere in the world but not in Thailand, you will lose it for sure.

In particulary in Pattaya or Phuket, I did it I lost everything, just a good advise.

Over 100K overhead every month before you make a single baht, and five rooms?  Need to sell an awful lot of pastry.  GFL.

• 2 years later...

No key money, and we don't sell only coffe but meals thai and farang food, anyway if you buy you sell what you want.

We sell because we have another project not because we don't make money...

Other project: the demise of Baron gogo on Soi Diamond?

This story reminds me of a Dutchman, Fred.
Together with his Thai-Khmer wife he was running a bar with a swimming pool on Soi Khao Talo next to the entrance to the village Eakmongkol 2/2.
Their business was “for sale” and only a couple of months later the swimming pool had disappeared and an apartment building was being built at the same place.
Buyer, beware !

Archived