IGNORED

American Style Buffalo Wings

Does anyone know of a place in Pattaya that serves American style buffalo hot chicken wings?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Skeeter at Skybar on Soi 6 makes them or serves them on occasion.  I am sure if you stopped by he would set you up or point you in the right direction.

I like the wings at the 'Golf Club' on LK Metro.  I've also had them at Pattaya Beer Garden and didn't like them there.  From my experience  there are two ways wings are cooked in Pattaya one in a deep fryer and second in a chinese syle wok pot.  I prefer the ones cooked in the wok and served with a sweet chill sauce fore dipping and hence my preference for the Golf Club.

I've never tried them but I'm pretty sure they are on the menu at Lone Star (Soi Lengkee).

Skeeter at Skybar on Soi 6 makes them or serves them on occasion.  I am sure if you stopped by he would set you up or point you in the right direction.

every week.

• 4 months later...

I tried 5-6 different buffalo wings in pattaya but all of them use sweet chilli sauce.If anybody know a place that serve authentic buffalo wings made with new franks or lousiana hot sauce please share with us.

try the mulligans irish pub in front of the Hilton on the beach road. the last time i was there, it was a massie plate with massive wings.

not happy with the plate, ask to see 'ken' the manager and he will make sure you get one.....

I know the OP asked about Pattaya.  But the best Buffalo Style Chicken wings in all of Thailand has to be in The Tavern, Soi 4 (Nana) in Bangkok.  Just like they used to be at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, NY.  

I know the OP asked about Pattaya.  But the best Buffalo Style Chicken wings in all of Thailand has to be in The Tavern, Soi 4 (Nana) in Bangkok.  Just like they used to be at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, NY.  

thanks redrum.I wish I didn't cancel my bangkok trip this year because of political chaos.I would definetely try the tavern sometime 

try the mulligans irish pub in front of the hilton on the beach road. the last time i was there, it was a massie plate with massive wings.

not happy with the plate, ask to see 'ken' the manager and he will make sure you get one.....

thank you fullmonty13.I will try mulligans next month.hope wings are same as in usa

• 1 month later...

Today I tried new york pizza at 3rd road as they advertised buffalo wings american style.total waste of money.I ordered hottest sauce and still it has a sweet honey taste

• 2 months later...

Guys if you would like to try and make your own I use the following recipe

1. Deep fry your wings to your liking and drain on some paper toweling.

2. In a sauce pan melt down about half a pound of butter and mix in a bottle of Crystal hot sauce which you can find at Big C. If you want more of a kick drop in a couple dashes of Tobasco. Or if you like them sweet toss in some Ketchup.

3. Toss the wings and hot sauce mixture in a large bowl

4. Serve with blue cheese dressing.

5. Enjoy!

Posted Image

I know the OP asked about Pattaya, but the wings served at Bon Chon, in Bangkok, are the best is town. It is a Korean chain and they have some outlets in the U.S., London and other places around the world. They have several locations in Bangkok, including Thong Lo Soi 13, Central World, Siam Center and a few other places. They are very popular and at lunch and dinner are very busy.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

Archived