IGNORED

Gay King Providing Minor Boys As Sex Workers!

Pattaya Daily News

pdn22.jpg
Gay King still provides minor boys as sex workers to fulfill the foreign tourist markets even after being accused once before.

PATTAYA – August 31, 2013 [PDN]; at 4 PM Omsi Sukakha,Deputy chief assistant public defender Center for Children, Youth and Women’s Provincial Police Region 2 arrested Mr. Rachan or Arunee a group led by Gay King aged 51.He was accused by Pattaya Provincial Court warrant No. 436/2556 on 25 May, 2013 on charges for taking 15 year old or under children for human trafficking and prostitution while standing in front of house number 43/ 34 Soi 10, South Pattaya Road , Moo 10 , Tambon Nong Prue, Banglamung, Chonburi .

After investigation it has been found that Mr. Rachan had been arrested in the past on February 2, 2013 by the same police for charges on human trafficking he was later bailed. He is now again accused of providing boys, under the age of 15 to foreign patrons for the purpose of sexual services, in exchange for money. The suspect denied all allegations against himself. However, the police are now gathering solid evidence so that the suspects could be punished under the law.

Related items

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Samart
Photo : Samart

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Asmodeus, his name is Rachan not 'Gay King' :-)

Asmodeus, his name is Rachan not 'Gay King' :-)

So who is Mr Gay King, aged 51?

Sorry, I'm confused.

Pattaya is like enjoying yourself -it's not for everyone.

So who is Mr Gay King, aged 51?

Sorry, I'm confused.

When I say I'm confused, not in that way. . .

Pattaya is like enjoying yourself -it's not for everyone.

arrested Mr. Rachan or Arunee a group led by Gay King aged 51. [/url]

Written by a local so it's not clear....but I agree...who is Gay King???

okay, i lost it too....... i thought Gay King was mr Rachan's nickname but apperently it isn't. But who would name his kid Gay King?!!? I guess that's a good argument to have your sentence reduced.... Judge, i've been mocked in school and at work, in the pub..... it ain't easy for me.... never get answers to my sollicitations for a job...

I read it as Mr. Rachan is involved with a group that is lead by Gay King. Is it the 1st of April again???....:D

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

But who would name his kid Gay King?!!?

Oh that is just what I would call mine if I had one! Maybe Pearl necklace if it was a girl!

Bill

Um,which one in the pic is Gay King?

When I say I'm confused, not in that way. . .

Too late, you've now been forever branded in my mind as wrestling with your sexuality

Um,which one in the pic is Gay King?

My guess is the one dressed most gayly

Too late, you've now been forever branded in my mind as wrestling with your sexuality

My guess is the one dressed most gayly

Thanks for the help.So which one is it?

Cetainly does not seem to have worked for "Gay King" though.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

No mention of a "Gay King" in the pattaya one story...might be a red herring by the Thai journalist.

Over the weekend officers from the Child and Women Protection Unit which is a division of Region 2 Police, detained a 51 year old Thai man on the strength of an arrest warrant detailing allegations he provided minors to foreigners for sex.

Khun Rachan aged 51 was arrested in front of a house in Soi 10 off the South Pattaya Road on Saturday afternoon. Arrest Warrant number 436/2556 dated 25 June 2013 detailed allegations he provided children, mostly boys, under the age of 15, to foreigners patronizing bars in the Sunee Plaza area in South Pattaya.

Khun Rachan was currently on bail for similar offences following an earlier arrest on 2nd February 2013 but officers were made aware that he was still conducting the illegal activity which breached his bail conditions.

Khun Rachan is expected to be remanded in custody pending Court proceedings.

- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/101131/thai-man-arrested-south-pattaya-accused-providing-minors-foreigners/#sthash.BK9scu0Y.dpuf

Archived