IGNORED

Medical School?

GEM

This probably isn't a question that comes up everyday, but I had just got to wondering. I am looking to start med school next year, and if you know much about how competitive it is getting into US med schools then you know most people keep and eye toward the Caribbean and EU eastern block EU med schools as well. Well, I was thinking if they have them in the Caribbean, Poland, Czech Repub, etc... Maybe they have one worth looking into in Thailand. Would be nice to find an excuse to spend a few years in Thailand as long as once I finished I am still able to sit for the USMLE at the end of the road?

As an aside, if any of you are doctors, I'd love to chat sometime and get some and get any words of advise you may have.

It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them! -Friedrich Nietzsche