IGNORED

Google Nexus 4 phone is now on sale on the Google Play store

southsidebruce

Here in America the prices this week dropped a whopping $100 for the Google Nexus 4 phone... I ordered a 16 GIG model of this phone for $375, with taxes, delivered... The phone is unlocked and runs a native Android (should be 4.3 - latest version), without the extra bullshit apps, etc that American carriers add to it (so I might not need to root it)... The negatives of the phone are that the battery is not removable, it does not have a micro SD card slot/no expansion, and it does not have 4G LTE network capability and the resolution of the screen and cameras are not as good as the new phones like the HTC ONE and Samsung S4... But those two newer phones go for $600 and $650 (before taxes and shipping - unlocked, from the Google Play store) in comparison... And this phone gets real good reviews in general...pasted a review below... of course the reason for the price drop is that Google is probably planning to release the next Gen Nexus phone and that will be much better, etc... But still, at this price, unless the new low end model Iphone comes out at $300 or so (and comes unlocked), and has awesome specs, which could happen - this seems to be a pretty decent price for a relatively awesome phone despite its age... here is a review of the phone...

http://www.engadget.com/2012/11/02/nexus-4-review/

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

I think it's a great phone, and a good deal at the original price.  With $100 off, it seems like an absolute bargain.  If I didn't already have a backup phone, I'd get another.  Of course, it's replacement is clearly just around the corner...

I'd take Android over iOS and day.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

"The Mourning Bride", William Congreve, 1697

Archived