Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

4 Year Old Raped At The Child And Family Shelter

Pattaya Daily News

pdn242.jpg
four-year-old child raped at the child and family shelter located in Chonburi for two months. When she returned home her mother noticed severe symptoms and therefore took her to the hospital.

CHONBURI – August 30, 2013 [PDN]; at 12.30 am Pol. Col. Supachai Phuikaewkam received a complaint from Mrs. Suwanphorn Srinatret, Special Affairs Officer Pattaya that a mother filed a report that her daughter had been physically abused and harassed. Currently, she is admitted at the Banglamung Hospital, further inquiries are being held to investigate her case.

Mrs. Daow(fiction name), 42 years old who was found in shock and unable to control her temper, the police authorities try to gain her consciousness . As for Ms. A (fictional name ) the four-year-old daughter who was a victim of rape showed severe symptoms like high fever, severe bruises around the body and swollen genital and severe bleeding. Doctors and professional teams are currently intensely taking care of her two gain recovery.

Mrs. Daow the mother, claimed that she and her daughter lived together just the two of them. She makes a living by working in a bar in Pattaya, but two months ago she had been accused of drug abuse and therefore the police had detained her. Her child was then sent to a shelter home “Child and family shelter” located at Longpo, Banglamung district,Chonburi province.

One week after she was released from her punishment, she had contacted back to receive her daughter from the shelter home. A staff Mrs.Phan from the shelter home dropped her daughter off at the apartment room where she was staying. She noticed that her daughter had unusual symptoms she then noticed symptoms like high fever, severe bruises around the body, swollen genital and severe bleeding which shocked her.

The mother asked her daughter and she confessed that during her stay at the shelter senior males, one of them known as ‘Arm’ had physically abused her every single day and the last time they had a chance to abuse her was the morning that she was returning home. The mother consulted Mrs. Suwanphorn Srinatret, Special Affairs Officer Pattaya who recommended that the child should be hospitalized and the police followed to investigate the case.

Pol.Col Supachai has instructed the Police Department to investigate by contacting the shelter for children and families in Chonburi province. However, if the complaint is true then all parties regarding this will be severely punished. Pol.Col Supachai, has given 2000 baht to the mother of the child.

Related items

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Samart
Photo : Samart

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

How awful, so these kids aren't even safe in the care homes never mind the streets..if this has been done to her then 100% they will be doing it to all vnerable kids in there care...this place needs to be shut down at once and investigate and nick those responsible...move all the residents out today until this is sorted as if left one more day it will continue for sure...

Lets hope they catch this dirty bastards and give him or them a real hard time inside for a long long time

MIKE

The same things happen all the time in foster homes back in the US.  It's a tragedy and disgusting.  I saw a news headline about 75 kids in Oklahoma (I think) in foster care cannot be accounted for.  I have read stories about the kids being kept in cages at some foster homes.  There are so many evil human beings.  I think that these shelters are the perfect place for pedos to operate.  Act all kind and loving in public, but behind closed doors the monster comes out, and they threaten the kids into silence.  Hopefully they will actually do something about this and not sweep it under the rug to save face.

Find him,be sure of his guilt. Then shoot the cunt.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Archived