Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Iphone 4 screen replacement?

suakopannu

Can anyone recommend a reliable and cheap place to replace Iphone 4 screen? Any ideas on price would be appreciated too :)

You can buy a kit on Amazon about £30

Then follow the tutorial on YouTube how to replace it ect.

KETAMINE JUST SAY NEIGH

Instead of Amazon, you can buy cheaper from www.dx.com.  Many different listings.

In Pattaya, someone at Tuk.com can probably do, and perhaps already have the part as well.

As mentioned, there are tutorials on doing yourself.  Have seen, but not done.  Not exactly a piece of cake.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

"The Mourning Bride", William Congreve, 1697

Yeah I know I can do it myself just dont want to ;) changed the screen on the 3GS but the 4/4S is more of a pain so Thought I would check and see if I could find a good cheap places to get it done :)

I had a iPhone 4 that I gave to a bg that had a cracked screen...

Took it to tukcom and it cost around 800baht to replace.

Worked fine from there~

We're not here for a long time

Just a good time !

I had a iPhone 4 that I gave to a bg that had a cracked screen...

Took it to tukcom and it cost around 800baht to replace.

Worked fine from there~

Thanks that seems cheap :) remember which "shop"?

Just a word of caution, I had a iphone screen done in Tukcom, second floor, it worked fine for a few months then packed up. I sent it to a UK repairer and they told me it was a bodge job and had to redo whole thing. has now worked fine for 18mths.

the Tukcom job was about £10 cheaper from memory but in the long run not worth it.

I'm sure not all stalls in Tukcom are like this, but I don't think I'd go there again unless I lived in Pattaya and could take it back when it went wrong.

Thanks that seems cheap :) remember which "shop"?

Not really iphone but i change screen of my ipad3 in Tuckom, first floor in "MW mobile" for 3000 baht and 2 hours and good job, so you have a idea . Shop is on the right after the escalator, they do also phone.

I had mine replaced at Tukom about a year or so ago. Still works fine. I thought it expensive at about 3000 baht, but they threw in a screen shield too. And it was quality work, so I'm satisfied. I think my shop is called "Bee's" but I know she sub-contracts to one of the real repair shops (as almost all of them do). Good luck and let us know what happens.

Enter Tukcom from Pattaya Tai and go up the central elevator that is just to your right as you enter and ends on the first floor. When you get off keep left and walk along the shops there to the end where there is a shop on the angle of the corner. it has an ATM bank outlet next to it. It is where most of the stands take the phones to get new screens. Have no idea what it will cost.

You can buy a kit on Amazon about £30

Then follow the tutorial on YouTube how to replace it ect.

30 Pound !!  You can buy on e-bay for $8 !!!

:Work1:

i changed the batterie of my i phone 4 at TOPS in April 2013 and it works good

it is a small kiosk outside of TOPS supermarket next to the entrance of the Parking,

nice guy and good price

Archived