IGNORED

Phuket Expat Involved In Suicide Jump Scare

Pattaya Daily News

268.jpg
Retired German man Wolfgang Siebeck had a bizarre experience in Kathu when a man ran out in front of the car he was driving, in what appears to be a suicide attempt.

Phuket – August 28,2013; Mr Siebeck, who has lived in Phuket for around 18 years, told The Phuket News he was driving toward Phuket Town along the Tesco Lotus-Kathu road when a man, named Golf, ran out in front of the car he was driving.

“He jumped in front of my car like he was trying to commit suicide. Was he trying to kill himself?”

Mr Siebeck pulled over after hitting Golf and police soon arrived. Golf was taken to Vachira Hospital with minor injuries.

It is understood Golf was riding on a motorbike with a man named Mr Pichet, and one other. They stopped the bike on the side of the road so Mr Pichet could urinate. When he came back from doing so, he saw Golf had been hit.

“I didn’t know what Golf was thinking, and I didn’t see what happened. I’ve known Golf for about 10 days and he seemed fine to me.”

Thungthong Police Station policeman on duty, Sakchai Chunphong, said police would question Golf.

View the original story on The Phuket News

Related items

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Archived