IGNORED

BKK - Pattaya Taxi Share

izifaddag

Will be arriving at BKK late (as usual) at pretty much midnight 6th Feb. Will take an hour to claim baggage and clear immigration etc.

Anybody arriving at the same time or within a couple of hours either way??

We can share the cost of a taxi down to Patts.

Please PM and I shall keep an eye on this thread.

Izi

:rolleyes: Edited by izifaddag

Well if anybody is interested I have Mr T booked for a 1am pickup from BKK on the 7th Feb. 1000b BKK to Pattaya. Would be nice to split it.

Sounds as though you might be arriving on the Northworst flight from Tokyo. You may have better luck spotting some other mongers on the plane, and chatting with them to see if they are going to Pattaya.

Sounds as though you might be arriving on the Northworst flight from Tokyo. You may have better luck spotting some other mongers on the plane, and chatting with them to see if they are going to Pattaya.

United actually but it is Tokyo. I will try what you suggest

Just missing you, I'm on the bejing route arriving at 10pm. if anyones heading to patts at the same time let me know, would like to split also