IGNORED

Man Arrested For Stealing 200 Bicycle Seats For Their ‘Scent Of A Woman’

Pattaya Daily News

Published : August 28, 2013 :: 10:08:11 [ 152 views ]

Man Arrested For Stealing 200 Bicycle Seats For Their ‘Scent Of A Woman’

264.jpg
Kanagawa Prefectural Police have arrested a man for stealing three seats from women’s electric bicycles in a housing complex at around 4 a.m. on Aug 24. After searching Kondo’s home, they uncovered a further 200 seats.

JAPAN – August 27,2013; According to police, Joji Kondo admitted to the crimes saying “I wanted to smell the lingering scent of a woman.” MSN News Japan reported the 35-year-old as saying “I like the texture of the leather and the smell it has. I would lick it and sniff it.”

The three seats were valued at 18,000 yen and the other 200 were estimated to cost a further 1,200,000 yen in total. According to the investigation, Kondo targeted bicycles which were also fitted with child seats, so he knew it had a woman rider.

News from : JAPANTODAY

Related items

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : World News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Japan: Just when you think it can't get any more weird. 

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

Archived