IGNORED

Beach Road/2nd Road Hotel

Irishfella

I have just recently returned from the LOS. I stayed in Pattaya for a few days over NYE before travelling to Samui/Phuket and Bangkok.

I have decided that I didn't spend enough time in Pattaya and I plan to head back the 2nd week in April

Last time I stayed at the Residence Garden after listening to some advice on another forum. Nice hotel but to far from the action

This time I would like to stay around the Beech Road/2nd Road

I would like to pay no more than 1500bhat per night. Facilities required are a lift, safe in room, security on door, swimming pool and preferably wifi internet.

I would greatly appreciate your recommendations to enable me to make the most of the Pattaya experience this time round

Thanking you in advance for your reply's!!

The deluxe rooms in Sandy Spring are 1500, standard rooms 1200. The location and hotel are great; on Soi 13 between Beach and Second. However, the safe is not in room. Two keys are needed to open your safe, which is located behind the check in desk. You have one key and hotel has the other. Note that if you lose your key there is a 3500 baht replacement fee. As for WiFi, I'm not sure. You'll have to ask them. I don't travel with my computer.

I have just recently returned from the LOS. I stayed in Pattaya for a few days over NYE before travelling to Samui/Phuket and Bangkok.

I have decided that I didn't spend enough time in Pattaya and I plan to head back the 2nd week in April

Last time I stayed at the Residence Garden after listening to some advice on another forum. Nice Hotel but to far from the action

This time I would like to stay around the Beech Road/2nd Road

I would like to pay no more than 1500bhat per night. Facilities required are a lift, safe in room, security on door, swimming pool and preferably wifi internet.

I would greatly appreciate your recommendations to enable me to make the most of the Pattaya experience this time round

Thanking you in advance for your reply's!!

I just stayed at the bella villa prima (2nd time) on Soi 4, it is between Beach road and Second road....it has all that u requested and its quiet at night...its close to a bunch of beer bars and the Big C for shopping needs....WIFI is free