IGNORED

Sexy In The City on Soi 6

LaaMok

We have recently taken over sexy in the city (today) which is located opposite 02 bar and next to soho bar.  (soi 6)

We have a few adjustments to make,  at the moment its a mixed bar, and believe me, this is totally against our policy, but we have to be careful as we have very few girls and they are friends with one of the ladyboys that is very pretty and ladylike.  We may keep her for the time beings, but she is not aggressive and we are telling her to warn guys before they go into the bar.  No more ladyboys will be employed, so they will be phased out.  The other ladyboy, we are working on moving her down to Horny bar.  I just thought i would warn people, as I have always disliked mixed bars, but we need time to get more girls.

We will be announcing an opening party when we have 10 plus girls.. but please pop in and meet the guy that is taking care of the place, hes a great guy.  We have excellent rooms and seating inside.

We also have aircon toilets,  so we may get alot of happy crappers!

we also have just acquired Horny bar, (ladyboy bar) next to Pussy Club,

Here is our facebook page, please like it if you want updates!  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sexy-In-The-City-Soi-6/401898076576429

1146968_485705794852789_1049040970_o.jpg

Wow, others have joked but you really are taking over the Soi, aren't you? As long as it can be run as well as your existing bars, it sounds like good news for everyone. I'm interested to know if running so many bars in the same place makes you a big target for the tea-money collectors but I suppose it wouldn't be smart for you to answer that question publically.

Best of luck with the two new acquisitions, seems like moving the LBs across to Horny bar and bringing in new girls to make up the shortfall makes good business sense.

I'm looking fwd to visiting Sex in the City again...! The first/last girl I had the pleasure of pleasuring was hot, sexy, fun and very tasty! Too bad she is out of the game now...! :-(

Anyway, good luck with the new venture! I'll make sure to visit!

A.

Wow, others have joked but you really are taking over the Soi, aren't you? As long as it can be run as well as your existing bars, it sounds like good news for everyone. I'm interested to know if running so many bars in the same place makes you a big target for the tea-money collectors but I suppose it wouldn't be smart for you to answer that question publically.

Best of luck with the two new acquisitions, seems like moving the LBs across to Horny Bar and bringing in new girls to make up the shortfall makes good business sense.

Yes, we just need to get more girls in Pussy Club and Sexy in the city!

I'm looking fwd to visiting Sex in the City again...! The first/last girl I had the pleasure of pleasuring was hot, sexy, fun and very tasty! Too bad she is out of the game now...! :-(

Anyway, good luck with the new venture! I'll make sure to visit!

A.

Thanks,  there are a few nice ones there still!

I hope there's a BJ corner.

I like your attitude, you are very welcome!

Are you keeping all the ladyboys for yourself :)

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Could, just thinking now, could the bar owners organize a rented bus ride through the country recruiting a new stock of 18+ talent. In exchange for the free ride to Pattaya they must work on the street for a fixed period.

Bloody hell Bryan, you will be taking over the street soon.

Well done anyway, and good luck.  We know what it takes to run a bar on the 6, so 4 is impressive.

Wonder which bar Sully will be spending most of his time in !!!!

See you all in 3 weeks.   Cheers

Who is running the place you got a Name please ?

Hope my girl is still there when u take it on

5555 Dont you mean our Girl ?

now if we can just talk you into introducing wrist bands for all the girls that would be great

maybe pink for the carpet munchers, blue for deep throat and black for the 3 holers - just like to save on vetting time :)

you could even include stars on them for quality of work

And if you need a tester i would make time from my busy life to come back and evaluate them :hello09:

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

Was that the 10 million investment opportunity or is there more to come?

No, I am still looking for investors for the next level.

Bloody hell Bryan, you will be taking over the street soon.

working on it, lol

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165045-investors-wanted/

Who is running the place you got a Name please ?

Dean the guy on the right of the picture that I posted

Deans a good lad.

Seconded, had the pleasure of meeting him in NW in July, very friendly bloke.

Archived