IGNORED

Iranian Imprisonment Announced!

Pattaya Daily News

i2.jpg
The Southern Bangkok Criminal Court announced life imprisonment of and Iranian attempting to murder an official, 3 times in Sukhumvit Soi 71, using explosive tools. As for another Iranian, he will be imprisoned for 15 years along with paying a compensation of 2 million baht.

BANGKOK – August 22, 2013 [PDN]; The Southern Bangkok Criminal Court in conference room 505, the judge gave a verdict of life imprisonment to Sayid Moradi, an Iranian citizen for killing the official with dangerous tools causing blasts. He is also being charged to pay a compensation of 6,691 baht to the TRUE Company plus charged with an interest of 7.5 percent per annum from 14 February 2012 until all paid out and fined 100 baht for carrying a weapon in public for no reason. From the explosion in Sukhumvit Soi 71, on 14 February 2012 the criminal had received damaged in his left leg, and blind in his right eye along with a lot of damage done at the explosion destination.

Mr. Muhammad Hazai, another Iranian who was involved in this crime, is imprisoned for 15 years along with paying a compensation of 2 million baht to the landlord for the damage done.

For this case five defendants were reported, two of them have already gone back to their country before the blast happened. As for another defendant Mr. Masood Sedan is being prosecuted in Malaysia. Thailand has however asked to transfer the defendant from Malaysia to Thailand to appeal his case.

Related items

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

"and fined 100 baht for carrying a weapon in public"

I'm sure this will scare potential weapon 'carriers' ...

Jailed for 15 years but still has to pay a fine of 2 million baht.

How does that work?

What if he doesn't pay ?

How does that work?

What if he doesn't pay ?

At some point he will be eligible for parole.

"Not pay fine, solly, no palole."

I just laughed at that.... :GoldenSmile1:

I am sure the idiot with have lots of fun in jail!!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

How does that work?

What if he doesn't pay ?

I'm guessing the compensation reduced the term from Life to 15 yrs.

Yeah and Bangkok Police tried fining me 2000 baht for throwing a cigarette butt in the street 5555

Can't believe I didn't see this earlier.

Am I to believe that he blew his own legs off?Is that true?

Correct ... not the brightest of terrorists; they had an explosion in the house they where staying at, as they where trying to leg it (no pun intended :D) one of them threw a grenade at a taxi that failed to stop for them then this guy got his legs blown off (another IED I believe if I remember correctly).

Correct ... not the brightest of terrorists; they had an explosion in the house they where staying at, as they where trying to leg it (no pun intended :D) one of them threw a grenade at a taxi that failed to stop for them then this guy got his legs blown off (another IED I believe if I remember correctly).

What a fuckin winner.

It's like an episode of the Road Runner,and this dick is the Wylie Coyote.

Acme bomb building,boom,blows his own legs off.I still don't believe it.

When he's in jail and wants to go for a shit he's going to have to drag himself through the shit . And hows he going to squat when he has no legs.

Glad it's not me in his shoes ( ha ha).

Can't believe I didn't see this earlier.

Am I to believe that he blew his own legs off?Is that true?

Why is this news ? i`ve seen loads of legless Iranians in Walking Street !

If I remember correctly, the authorities believe that these guys may have been plotting to kill an Israeli authority.  While the bomb was homemade, the timing device was very sophisticated and was brought in from outside of the country.

• 2 weeks later...

No running away from an ass fucking for life

Archived