IGNORED

Your Health After a Trip To Pattaya

Shuggy

I went to Thailand for the first time in November of last year and ended up spending 5 days in Pattaya. It was one of the best vacations I ever had! Since I was going to go half way around the world I did not want to get sick before hand so for the two weeks leading up to my trip I took a lot of vitamins and got lots of rest. While there I drank loads of water, got a fair amount of sleep and paced myself. I never had any ailments while there (2 weeks total in Thailand). After returning home I expected to at least get a cold, but I hit the vitamins again and got lots of rest and never had a problem except for one. WITHDRAW. I felt a combination of being depressed, pissed off, anxious, you name it. I never felt that way before after a vacation and it sucked. I solved this though by booking another trip shorty thereafter back to Pattaya in early April, it was the perfect cure!

There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more. ~Charlie Sheen~

babydollsaddict.gif

The routine below seems to help as I had a problem with what you are describing my first few trips.

1. Drink at least two quarts of water a day

2. Run five miles every other day

3. Take an Echnacea/Goldenseal (250mg each) combo to boost your immune system (no more than four weeks straight)

4. Take it easy on the AC in the room

5. Get 8 hours of sleep daily

6. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables

7. Don't get shit faced every night

8. Go for the full Monty (shag) every day and often (maybe this one should be number 1)

My health is fine when I returned. But my mental health probably improved from the trip! :wub:

I got a nasty cold within a week of returning from this trip. I do not think it was directly related to Pattaya as everyone in my office was sick. However I was really run down after 10 days of partying and that did not help it any.

try not to kiss the girls really,,, since most of them are sick,, if i do,, i try to drink some alcohol immediatly afterwards, with the thought that maybe the alcohol itself may kills any germs.... and dont eat out either,, if youre into that,,, you will probably get a raging sore throat that lasts for weeks and eventually go to the md and get some antibiotics that kill it... really you probably got syphlis of gonnorhea in the throat and it went undiagnosed my the md since you probably didn't tell them what and where you had just spent your last holiday...

I get the basic things,bad belly,shits. slight fever. But nothing makes me more ill when I return

than seeing the non-stop parade of monsterly large farang (American) women at the local shops here!

I think a lot of the colds are caused by a combination of being run down from partying and the overuse of the Air Conditioning. I got a cold on each of my last two trips; I am not use to the heat so at night I would crank the AC only to wake up freezing early in the AM. One of the bargirls I had told me she only goes Short time with most customers because the AC is always on too high and makes her sick. She stayed with me long time and we kept the AC down, I was hot she seemed comfortable. The constant change in temp from hot ( out walking around) to cold (AC on high) and the exaustion from partying my ass of for 15-20 days straight has got to be a factor.

I get the basic things,bad belly,shits. slight fever. But nothing makes me more ill when I return

than seeing the non-stop parade of monsterly large farang (American) women at the local shops here!

Very true. Just stop into a Walmart to pick up some needed items. You'll be puking your guts out in the parking lot from seeing all of the fat bitches while in the store!

Very true. Just stop into a Walmart to pick up some needed items. You'll be puking your guts out in the parking lot from seeing all of the fat bitches while in the store!

You really think out side the box. :Bravo1: I never thought of it that way. :rolleyes: That expalins alot

Testicles

yea,,, way to sum it up,,, id rather get sick anyday in LOS with a hottie and ac cranking away than come home home and see a bunch of overweight ladies everywhere i turn!

yea,,, way to sum it up,,, id rather get sick anyday in LOS with a hottie and ac cranking away than come home home and see a bunch of overweight ladies everywhere i turn!

With attitude dont forget :)

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

I'm gettings lots of fruit and fish and rice... I think the food won't at least hurt my body.

The alcohol and the pills are something different, but that is what i'm doing in my home country, too.

Two thai massages each day, healthy food and a good mental feeling.

I'm feeling very healthy the first three months after my stay... :)

I got back from Pattaya a cpl of weeks ago and have been ill with a cold and flu like virus since I returned, I can`t help thinking the air-con in my hotel room didn`t help. :Bravo1:

I might get some laughs out of my question, but I'm going to ask anyway. How hard is it to find yogurt in Pattaya? I haven't heard a single person mention it-and from what I always hear, yogurt is one of the healthier foods for keeping your digestive track in good working order. Is it served with breakfasts, or maybe found in the supermarkets?

Never been to Pattaya, but was in Bangkok. Both my friend and I caught a cold and cough that lasted way too long. After a month, I finally went to the doctor and he prescribed antibiotics, which solved my problem. I tongue-kissed a lot of girls in BKK as did my buddy and I also smooched a lot of pussy. :LMAO1: I wonder if all the oral activity got me sick? Not that it's going to stop me on my upcoming Pattaya trip!

My doctor did ask if I had traveled to anywhere exotic recently and I told him BKK. He then said, "Really? I lived in BKK for a year." We looked at each other and just gave that knowing smirk.

To Malekith: yogurt? I never thought I'd see a post about yogurt here. :wub:

Edited by Millard

I've traveled extensively, though not much this direction. It's often the airplane more than anything with the recirculated air. Best to take some antibiotics before and during the trip than waiting until after, according to my nurse friend.

If you listen to fools - the mob rules

Can buy yogurt at any 7/11 in Pattaya

Yep. Lots of that Yakult type stuff available as well.

Testicles

• 1 month later...

every 3 months for me and me mates and were all fucked for ages after the trip my tip enjoy ye trip dont drink when ye go home or ye will be in trouble,back in june for more

• 1 month later...

Limiting alcohol intake is a good but hard one. Every trip I come home fu&$ed and always say next time pace yourself. I am getting better as I get older but I usually start well and get complacent as the trip goes on. Keep up Vitamins and try to eat well.

All so hard to do when your pissed.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that I pick up more head colds etc from breathing the recycled air in the aircraft on the way to and from LOS than any problems I encounter while there. I avoid eating uncooked food and food from road side vendors and don't use cold airconditioning while I sleep, that and good personal hygine has so far seen me with no more problems health wise than I normally experience at home. Just use common sense with food choices, avoid mosquito bites, practice safe sex and don't over do the drinking and you should be able to enjoy your visit.

Many times before i would always be sick for a few days in Thailand. Also when i got home , but this last trip in May. i kept the a/c just cool not so bloody cold , did not get sick which was a suprise for me cheers..............