Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

PCX 150 for sale 4800 kms

Phi

Urgent, for sale a PCX sept. 2012 4800 kms, green book at my name, comes also with the original brand new seet, 49000 thb because go back to France, I am in Petchabun but can deliver to Pattaya.

post-63414-0-62949900-1377140866.jpg

Phi

Changed your pic so it isnt upside down :)

PCX 150 can be found for as little as 69,800 + 2k approx for tax and insurance in Bangkok although dealers i9n Pattaya are closer to the 80k mark inclusive so I agree with whattheduck that 49k a good price for a one year old bike.

Some info for anyone who doesnt know - the PCX 150 looks pretty much identical to the 125. Pulling power, from standstill, is similar but where the 150 really is better is its uphill power vs weight. If you are over 80 kilos the 125 struggles up hills, the 150 is noticeably better. In all other aspects there is actually very little between them, even top speeds are very similar.

Overall 49k is a very good price for this bike.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Am not surprised its sold at that price as most PCX 150s on bahtsold.com are about 68,000bt for a 1 year old PCX 150.

Would have had it myself if was there!!

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Yes it was 15 to 20k cheaper than anything I have ever seen, 

Who bought it?

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Oops Thai father in law the buyer - stand by for it to be resold. IMO the asking price was very competitive and if I had seen it sooner would have been keen to purchase. I agree with BM Whitespider - the Motor Scooter Dealers in Pattaya seem to ask for a higher price than surrounding towns. a captive market perhaps? 

It probably pays to shop out of town for a new scooter. 

• 2 years later...

My thai father in law.

And, did he pay?

And, did he pay?

Still making his monthly payments because of the 48,7% interest ...  :WinkGrin1:

Archived