IGNORED

Shocking! Local Boat In Pattaya Caught On Flames In The Ocean

Pattaya Daily News

Published : August 19, 2013 :: 13:08:29 [ 165 views ]

Shocking! Local Boat In Pattaya Caught On Flames In The Ocean

pdn227.jpg
An incident was reported at the Sawangboriboon rescue centerin Pattaya, that 3 km away from the shore a public boat was caught on fire.

PATTAYA – August 18,2013 [PDN];This boat was fetching passengers From Pattaya to Koh-larn. A total of 10 speedboats were sent as rescue to put down the flame that was burning from the stern of the boat.

At the rescue scene it was reported that flames were burning from the stern of boat that carries passengers named “Prasitphorn3” fortunately no passengers were repot during the incident. With the help of 10 speedboats and rescue officials the flames were put down by sprinkling water and later by adding chemicals to cease the flames. The entire process took about 20 min after which the boat was then bought to the Pattaya shore so that additional inquiries could be held.

Mr.Viroj, 45-year-old boat owner claims that the boat took off with a driver and five boat crews set off to pick up tourist from Koh-larn and bring them to Pattaya. Suddenly, a spark of flames blew off from the engine room. Luckily there were no tourists and the rescue officials controlled the situation quickly as possible. However, the reason behind the accident will still need to be looked at before any further

Related items

Print This News Print This News

Type : Community News
Story : Samart
Photo : Samart

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Good luck for the Falang....................... They have life vests onboard, but are there any hungry sharks around Patts ???

Never heard of any shark attack, but still do not like the idea to hear : abandon ship !!!!

I know there is a lot of traffic to Koh Larn, not know for sure so many in this low season, but I am happy that i was NOT a passenger.

Kind of Good Karma for me.

Archived