IGNORED

Pattaya-Revealed

cocodile

I think a lot of BM's over here ar also member of Revealed, it's hardly possible to access the site, most of the times I get a "cannot find server" message, and when I can open the page, I get "server too busy" can't imagine that I'm the only one, can you share your experiences ?

better off here or on thaigers.

I've been given the boot from this website due to my criminal past in Canada,being a conman & acting like a complete cunt on this forum!

admins are sorting out servers at the mo - am told it should be better after the weekend :)

That's about fucking time, this is going on for quite a while now. :001_Sawasdee:

I think a lot of BM's over here ar also member of Revealed, it's hardly possible to access the site, most of the times I get a "cannot find server" message, and when I can open the page, I get "server too busy" can't imagine that I'm the only one, can you share your expreiences ?

I've been trying to get into Revealed for several days now and constantly get the "server too busy" message. The few tines I can access the main board index, there are only a handful of membes on so they must be having serious problems with the server!

I'm getting a number of "time-out" messages on this and a few other Pattaya based boards, but clicking on try again a couple of times usually does the trick.

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys about any problems you had accessing the board.

We have now moved to a new server and have resolved all issues.

jonny

Hi jonny. Welcome to Pattaya Addicts. We had some similar issues here before changing servers and we still need to do a bit of tweaking once in a while. I hope it works out well for you.

Hello Jonny, want to tell members how you stole the database of Chat and had to move servers?

Or would that be too embarrassing?

Or about how you did other unmentionable things mate?

Hi jonny. Welcome to Pattaya Addicts. We had some similar issues here before changing servers and we still need to do a bit of tweaking once in a while. I hope it works out well for you.

Yeh,

its excellent up to now, I can't complain. Makes a massive difference to performance and helps with the backup etc etc.

tab - I'm not playing your games! go play with someone else!!

Not the place for this Tab. What happened elsewhere doesn't belong here now. I know you 2 have differences but we don't want them on the open board here.

Archived