IGNORED

Electrician Arrested After Snatching Tourist’s Necklace

Pattaya Daily News

237.jpg
A 35 year-old electrician was caught by locals after he was seen snatching a gold necklace off a Chinese woman.

Pattaya – August 16, 2013 [PDN]; Pattaya Police officers were informed that a man was caught by local people for snatching the gold necklace of a Chinese woman at Pattaya Second Rd., near Central Festival.

The suspect was named Mr. Tewet Riabsampan, aged 35, who had stolen a gold necklace 60,000 THB. The necklace belonged to Mrs. Zhu Xingfen, aged 37, a Chinese tourist.

She said that as she was walking down from a baht bus, the suspect, Mr. Tewet drove his motorbike near to baht bus and forcefully pulled her gold necklace off her. As soon as Mrs. Zhu realized that her necklace was stolen she hung onto the back of his motorbike, making motorbike lose balance. Locals who saw the incident immediately caught Mr. Tewet and called Pattaya Police to arrest him.

Mr. Tewet is now in Police custody at Pattaya Police station where he’ll be charged for theft.

Related items

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Samart
Photo : Samart

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Accidently I was listening to my internet radio tuned at Pattaya 105 fm.

Sad for the chinese lady, but i woke me up from borring life in the Netherlands.

Signed up for pattaya addict while the Secrets forum is a little death.

Sad but thrue I was an advanced member there, guess have to start from scratch.....................................................

T.I.T ( this is life )

Archived