IGNORED

Best Coffee In Pattaya

Cynical Sailor

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi folks. Where do you get the best coffee in Pattaya? I don't mean Starbucks or McDonalds. I'm talking good quality, well made cappuccino etc.

Agree with Jim, end of Soi Bukhao in Friday market. Good coffee and wifi.

Go to Tukcom, walk towards the beach, on the other side of the road from Tukcom, practically opposite Gafae, you will see a white umbrella. That is Yoyo`s coffee stand, Great expressos, French style rather than Italian like Benjamit and Pittini. 30 bahts for expresso and 40 for cappuccino, I think its probably the cheapest around too.

Benjamit will give you ( a ) best deal in town..

(if you don't mind the non airco dust(y) spot..

by market high/times every tuesday/friday, it gets 'oozy' around the place)

brands:  

a Lavazza cup in the Royal garden (managed & operated by the Marriot hotel)

= Top quality - great location - groundfloor next to the big fountain -

a Segafredo cup in the (groundfloors located 'outside' the foodcourt) Central festival mall

= Top served with a free chocolate -

are place(s) to be ... if you are a '' connaisseur '' coffee lover !!!

good recommendations here, and I fully agree with the ones that I have tried from the list, but the best coffee in town for me is my first brew of the day on my balcony!

I brought a Gaggia coffee machine over with me, and I always grin with delight as I enjoy that first super strong brew to get me charged up for the day :)

For me it's 'cafe benjamit' on the car park / square that holds the soi bukow Tuesday / Friday market. An expat hangout that has great espresso based coffees and is good value...a latte goes for 60b.

If I want to eat with my coffee, particularly breakfast, then I'll go to 'Loaf' on soi lenkee. I'm sitting here right now, watching the world go by, with a latte and an almond sticky bun.

Where are the Cashews?  :WinkGrin1:

For me it would have to "La Baguette" on Nakula rd, 50m up from the dolphin roundabout left hand side, a bit out of the way but well worth the travel. 

Their coffee's are brilliant & have a nice assortment of cakes as well.

These pixs are from a few years ago...the same owner has now built a restaurant next door.

small-DSC01353.JPG

DSC01070 (Small).JPG  

R-Con on Soy Buakaow has a really nice strong coffee, uses machines like Starbucks and so on, Aussie owners.

Only 40 baht and free wifi also

Home Made Delicious Dinners Available at Friendship, Best Supermarket, FoodMart or online. Delivery and discounts available.

24 hour food delivery Pattaya - http://www.satearn.com

I buy Benjamit and brew it at home.

Nice coffee house with top notch management and a loyal clientele.

I have found a very good, Italian managed coffee shop in Jomtien.

Espresso 99 on Thapraya Rd. a few doors down from the Continental Bakery.

Alberto is very particular about his coffee and has lots of Italians stopping in for an espresso.

Serves up light meals too.

Open at 8am.

Where are the Cashews?  :WinkGrin1:

South Pattaya Rd. traveling away from the Beach Rd. on the left hand side. I can't remember if it is between Beach Rd. and Second Rd. or if it is past 2nd Rd. on Left side. Great place for cashews by the 100 g. or kilo. Good dried fruit, mango and papaya. I love the place. Look for it

South Pattaya Rd. traveling away from the Beach Rd. on the left hand side. I can't remember if it is between Beach Rd. and Second Rd. or if it is past 2nd Rd. on Left side. Great place for cashews by the 100 g. or kilo. Good dried fruit, mango and papaya. I love the place. Look for it

Yes, good place to buy nuts. It is PAST second road and past the big Wat(temple) on South Pattaya Road on the left hand side as one is walking AWAY from the beach. It's easy to spot if you are looking for it as they have their displays set outside the store itself right out on the sidewalk....you almost run into their displays. This is off the coffee topic, but sometimes a guy needs some nuts too in  Pattaya....hehehe.

found     loaf     on my last trip by accident,  the best skinny chino so far 

I am not incredibly picky about coffee.  Gafae near tukcom was fine on my last trip.

My biggest issue is finding one open in the early morning hours.  If I am off time zone, I can be out and about at 6 AM and really want a cup of coffee.  Hard to find someplace decent at that time.

For those that are interested in travelling with a good coffee maker, Aero Press makes a great standard coffee for the ease of use and packing. 

I think McDonalds McCafe is the best bet for coffee at 6AM.

For early coffee, I tried Coffee & Beer on Pattaya Tai.Open 24 hours.

They brew up LaVazza Coffee.

I used to go there at 6AM with my notebook but their televisions are all blasting away with sports.

Not very relaxing to have a morning coffee with all that noise.

Since I was the only customer at 6AM you would think they would turn it down as requested.

By by.

For me it would have to "La Baguette" on Nakula rd, 50m up from the dolphin roundabout left hand side, a bit out of the way but well worth the travel. 

Their coffee's are brilliant & have a nice assortment of cakes as well.

These pixs are from a few years ago...the same owner has now built a restaurant next door.

post-15988-0-43547300-1376987816_thumb.jpg

post-15988-0-07879000-1376987864.jpg  

ebysyne4.jpg

zu8eqyne.jpg

Cold cup and watery 125 THB

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

ebysyne4.jpg

zu8eqyne.jpg

Cold cup and watery 125 THB

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Well m8 that has never been my experience & to quote the prices speaks volumes on your part. 

Just tried Cafe Benjamit following the recommendations on here and got to say I was very impressed - certainly the best I have had in a long while.

Ive always liked the coffee in 18coins on soi buckow

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

94 Coffee New Pattaya Plaza  2nd Road opposite Soi 8

post-82617-0-11344400-1377157917_thumb.jpg

120 THB Double Espresso

post-82617-0-64740300-1377157939_thumb.jpg

I would not rank it higher that Tom Toms or Benjamit, for the same price it is well above La Baguette and does not have the same wanker factor of dick munchers with silver spoons hanging out of the arse paying for overpriced coffee.

You are right about the hi-so types lounging around posing here.

I'll suffer the high wanker factor for a quality snack now and then.

La Baguette pastries & sandwiches rival the stuff you see in France.

Anton Restaurant, Naklua Road...

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

small_charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

attachicon.gifIMAG0397.jpg

You haven't let us down yet ryydman.

It's great freshly brewed coffee there, a few years ago it was unlimited free coffee with breakfasts, now it's 2 free coffees, but it's good strong, fresh coffee (with cream). It's a splendid spot for people watching too...

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

small_charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

I enjoy the Bake & Brew on Soi Excite.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

The hot Thai chick that comes by my Villa in the morning on a motorcycle with a sidecar.

Cafe yen.25 baht.

Archived