Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bus Driver Kicks Out Chinese Tourists For Being Extremely Fussy

Pattaya Daily News

c2.jpg
A group of Chinese tourists were kicked out of their tour bus after their driver couldn’t tolerate them, as they were reported too fussy and self-willed.

SURIN – August 13, 2013 [PDN]; Prasart Police in Surin Province were informed that 5 Chinese tourists were kicked out off their tour bus by the bus’ driver.

Police were able to stop the bus driver who was on his way to the Prasart district. It was known that the bus driver was employed by Best Amata Tour and Travel Co. Ltd., A Cambodian tour guide who spoked was also present when the bus stopped.

c3c4

The driver or Mr. Preecha said that the tourists were extremely fussy as they were making him stop and boss him around within the bus, making him decide to not tolerate them anymore, he said that one of the tourists even slapped his head for not allowing him to smoke in the bus. This made him decide to ultimately kick them out of the bus.

Both the tourists and Mr. Preecha are now at Prasart Police station in order to resolve their problems, as the tourists are not able to move on as Mr. Preecha was the only driver they had. Mr. Preecha has refused to cooperate with the tourists.

Related items

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Chinese are a bit different ... a whole lot different ...

I respect the driver. Thais take a lot of crap from tourist. They shoudnt. When you go to another persons house, or another country, respect the local laws, people, and their culture.  

The driver was fined and he was ordered to take them to Pattaya by his boss.  The thing that bothers me most is that the boss didn't stand behind the driver when the customers were abusive.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/364453/driver-fined-in-chinese-tourist-dispute

Just people doing business.  Naked.  With Buddha.

Buy imodium before you need imodium.

In Shanghai for a month, two days ago read news article in shanghai paper about the poor reputation of Chinese tourists travelling overseas. It will take time for Chinese tourists (particularly those from country regions) to adjust their normal behaviour (which in China they get away with) while travelling in other countries. There is a particular clash between the calm, respectful thai culture and that of China.

Article mentioned four Chinese people at a small regional airport who stood on airport Tarmac, blocking a loaded plane from departing because they were protesting that they had first class tickets and were not provided a separate first class bus to deliver them to the plane (these first class buses are the norm in China). They had to travel for 3minutes with all the nasty economy ticker holders. Hahahahahahahaha

Chinese are a bit different ... a whole lot different ...

You know...I work with Chinese people every day and I know what they are like. 

This story does not suprise me in the slightest. 

Of course not everyone is like this but.....

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I spent last winter in Taipei, and there was a big stink (no pun intended) about a Mainland Chinese tourist's toddler defecating in the middle of the airport concourse, only a few feet away from the restroom.  In her defense, she did lay out paper for easy disposal.

http://beijingcream.com/2013/01/mainland-toddler-poops-in-taiwan-airport-predictable-uproar-ensues/

Americans went through that 'ugly-american' phase too, in the 1960s, when we became wealthy enough to travel but didn't have a concept of what a good tourist is.  Our Russian friends in Pattaya, same-same.

Just people doing business.  Naked.  With Buddha.

Buy imodium before you need imodium.

Americans went through that 'ugly-american' phase too, in the 1960s, when we became wealthy enough to travel but didn't have a concept of what a good tourist is.  Our Russian friends in Pattaya, same-same.

Yeah I qiuite agree, lucky enough us Brits have never had that problem. Ha ha

I think the Chinese are particularly disrepectful of other Asians ...

Based on my experiences (going to China for 20 years, and a lot in the last 3 years), one of the big problems with the Chinese is that they are constantly told they are the best, smartest, strongest, etc .... TV, newspapapers, internet, etc. are tightly controlled by the Communist regime. Therefore, the average Chinese have a distorted view of the world and China's standing in the world.

Based on my experiences (going to China for 20 years, and a lot in the last 3 years), one of the big problems with the Chinese is that they are constantly told they are the best, smartest, strongest, etc .... TV, newspapapers, internet, etc. are tightly controlled by the Communist regime. Therefore, the average Chinese have a distorted view of the world and China's standing in the world.

I also spend lots of time in China and they seem to be just carrying normal behaviour that has been accepted in china to other countries. Travelling in china I have seen air hostess slapped because plane delayed, only recently have they started prosecuting this as an offence.

I have also been on planes where they are landing (20m off ground) and a guy has got up to use the toilet, walking down the aisle, it was a plane where the air hostess chair folded out into the aisle. She told him sit down and when he wouldn't she unbuckled her belt, got up let him past and sat back down and buckled up again. In Australia they would have handcuffed him after a few warnings.

I really think it is China cultural norms clashing with norms of other countries.

In Australia when a Chinese spits on the sidewalk, you should the looks of disgust they get, anyone who has spent time in china knows this is common and widely acceptable in china.

Cbmgolfer, I do agree that many Chinese (not all) believe they are superior to other asians, I have seen many examples of this during travelling and work.

Never looked at it like that..

But it makes sense

While I was doing the touristy trips in Vietnam there was always a Chinese group,and they were always so loud and obnoxious,it was like no one else existed except them

Even at one stage the guide looked so apologetic for their behaviour and I remember him saying to me sheepishly "Chinese...they not nice people sometimes"

Maybe it is just a Chinese thing the Koreans ,Vietnamese were some of the nicest people I've ever met

in the immagration medical office in sydney there is a sign that says  no spitting in rubbish  bins aimed at the chinese with no MANORS,they dont seem to laugh at life a lot to me and money number 111111111

Blunt, rude, selfish, and cheap ! . I know them very well . Lol . But the girls are HOT

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

I've dealt with quite a few very nice Chinese people, but I guess many are ABCs (Australian born Chinese) and immigrants from Hong Kong.

My Chinese dentist and his nurse/wife go home to HK often. My god, you should hear the way she talks about mainland Chinese who she says are taking over HK! Rude, pushy, dirty, spitting, cheap, bargain everything, no manners. She really hates them!

Rude, pushy, dirty, spitting, cheap, bargain everything, no manners. She really hates them!

Well i hope the women save these things for the bedroom 5555

Blunt, rude, selfish, and cheap ! . I know them very well . Lol . But the girls are HOT

Hot yes, especially now that they are having a 42 day heat wave (temps above 35). The girls that work for me have decided that short shorts and really short mini skirts are appropriate office attire. As you can imagine I am yet to tell them otherwise. 555555

• 2 weeks later...

Archived