IGNORED

Australian Tourist Dies After Fainting At a Sattahip Golf Course

Pattaya Daily News

pdn225.jpg
An Australian real estate agent was found dead at a golf course in Sattahip, it was believed he had a heatstroke which eventually led to an heart attack.

SATTAHIP – August 14, 2013 [PDN]; Plutaluang Police in Sattahip district were informed that a foreigner was found dead at the Plutanluang Golf Course.

The man was identified as 63 year-old Olcorn Anthony John, an Australian national, who was reported to be a real estate agent. From thorough inspections, no wounds were found on his body, making it clear that he had died from a heart-related disease.

Mr. Olcorn’s caddy said that he went out to golf with his three other friend, she also said that as Mr. Olcorn was about to swing his golf club, he suddenly collapsed, which immediately killed him at the golf course. However, in order to ensure his real cause of death, his body will be sent to a Police Hospital for an autopsy.

Related items

Print This News Print This News

Type : Community News
Story : Nattaphummint
Photo : Nattaphummint

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

That would be Tony who drank at Whiskers and barbie bar. RIP

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

That would be Tony who drank at Whiskers and barbie bar. RIP

I probably know him or have seen him then as I drink regularly at Whiskers. RIP.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

post-15999-0-18576400-1368987873.jpg

One of the good guys.

R.I.P.mate.

Archived