IGNORED

Japanese Commits Suicide at a Shopping Centre in Bangkok

Pattaya Daily News

Published : August 12, 2013 :: 16:08:14 [ 194 views ]

Japanese Commits Suicide at a Shopping Centre in Bangkok

2254321.jpg
A Japanese man was reported to have jumped from the 6th floor of the Ploen Chit Centre.

Bangkok – August 12, 2013 [PDN]; Lumpini Police officers were informed that Japanese man had died at the Ploen Chit Centre mall.

The mall’s CCTV was able to capture the whole incident and it was confirmed that the Japanese had intentionally jumped down from the 6th floor.

Following a body inspection, it was known that the victim was named Mr. Akira Mabuchi, aged 53, who was believed to be a tourist from Japan.

The Japanese embassy in Bangkok will now try to inform the family of Mr. Mabuchi about his tragic death.

Related items

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

What a jerk.

Kill yourself in private, not in public.

Glad the xxxxwad didn't land on someone else.

I guess Winter is approaching as somebody said they were sure a Nip was in the Air

RIP to his Family and thoughts with those clearing up this mess

Ghosty

It could have been worse if it had involved Seppuku or Harakiri.

Makes you wonder what desperation was going through his mind that made him think this was he best way out.  I often thought about the pressure Japanese firms placed on their employees that put Japan into the top 10 with nearly 22 people per 100K committing suicide. That is two and a half times the rate in Australia (9) and nearly double the rate in the UK and USA. (11.5)

Incidentally Thailand’s rate is only 7.8 which seems contrary to what we read in the local press. Japans rate is a long way from that of Greenland where 107 people per 100k are suicide victims.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Japanese tend to be polite and he has most like ensured he would hurt nobody...... the real horror will be when the Russians start flying.

RIP poor soul.

... Japans rate is a long way from that of Greenland where 107 people per 100k are suicide victims.

...and with a population of only  60.000, 40.000 guns and a high alcohol consumption it can be a pretty scary place to visit.

Guest Third Party

wtf? killed himself in a public place.. jump in 6th floor, good thing no one there to catch him or else that person died too bcoz of his act. 

RIP 

I guess Winter is approaching as somebody said they were sure a Nip was in the Air

Not finding your use of the word 'nip' amusing. I am sure your intention was not to offend any asian people, but i expect you have.

Jobless ,Debt,  Serious illness or brokenheart are the main reasons why the people take their own lives. I have known few people in my town took their lives in the past. Ireland is the third country in Europe after Sweden with the highest suicide rate . RIP to the Japenese man.

Not finding your use of the word 'nip' amusing. I am sure your intention was not to offend any asian people, but i expect you have.

Such is life I am sure the Brits Yanks and indeed the Ozzys along with the Japs themselves took it as it was intended

Archived