IGNORED

2 Teenagers Beat Up Tourist Couple in Phuket

Pattaya Daily News

Published : August 12, 2013 :: 17:08:30 [ 186 views ]

2 Teenagers Beat Up Tourist Couple in Phuket

Blood1.jpg
Two teenagers who had scraped a tourist couple with their motorbike had beaten up the couple after they had insulted them.

Phuket – August 11, 2013 [PDN]; Katoo Police officers were informed that a fight between two locals and two tourists broke out at Taweewong Rd., near Pathong Beach.

The injured tourist was named Mr. Rochelle Jeffrey, aged 47. He told that the fight broke out after he had shown the middle finger to the teenagers after he was scraped by their motorbike. But the teens then came back and punched him, making them escape almost immediately.

Police are now inspecting CCTV footage in order to identify and arrest the teenagers for assault.

Related items

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Show them 'the finger' ... smart move Mr Jeffrey ... lot to learn for you about Thailand .

Show them 'the finger' ... smart move Mr Jeffrey ... lot to learn for you about Thailand .

Maybe he was just indicating One Minute, I want a word with you Young Scamps about scraping me 55555

What is the deal with the relevant photo??

I've woken up to hotel bed sheets that looked like that photo...

We're not here for a long time

Just a good time !

Archived