IGNORED

Perverted German Arrested for Child Abduction in Pattaya

Pattaya Daily News

Published : August 11, 2013 :: 12:08:59 [ 229 views ]

Perverted German Arrested for Child Abduction in Pattaya

55.jpg
Pattaya Tourist Police arrest a German who was suspected of abducting children in Pattaya.

PATTAYA – 10 August, 2013 [PDN]; Pattaya Tourist Police officers were able to arrest 32 year-old Pascal Conner, a German national who was arrested for illegally staying in Thailand and for child abduction.

It was reported that Mr. Conner frequently has sex with girls under the age of 15 and that he video records every time he has sex with a girl, several memory cards were found containing pictures and video clips of the girls.

The suspect will now be charged for the mentioned allegations.

Related items

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

The suspect will now be charged for the mentioned allegations.Related itemsprinter_famfamfam.gif Print This NewsType : Crime NewsPhoto : Internetp-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gifView the full article

Or buy his way out if it...frustrating that the charging never seems to be reported so no follow up

At least his name will be tied to this via google....sounds like a French and not German name though

Are you sure? Me and the boys reckon differently.

hitler4.jpg

SO, it wasn't me      After all, I'm up to speed with things now. Alahu Akbar!     Any Port in a Storm, if you ask me.                                                                                                           

adolf_hitler_for-Palestine.jpg

So...It was HIM!

74d7a_1940-de-gaulle_1277029471.jpg     

What???

cut his knackers off...

Yes, slowly with a very blunt knife !

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Dirty Cunts like this do not do any of us favours no wonder Falang are not thought highly of.

Off with his Head slowly if possible not before he has been skinned dipped in salt and left with family Members for a bit

Or shoot him..............

With a slow bullet ! which ever way it should be very painful and protracted.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Off with his Head slowly if possible not before he has been skinned dipped in salt and left with family Members for a bit

Of course he needs punishment but i won't be surprised when it turns out that some of the family members are involved to make a few extra Bht .

Archived