IGNORED

Car Crash Fatally Kills Teenage Girl

Pattaya Daily News

11.jpeg
A 17 year-old girl who worked at a safety accessories company died after car had crashed into the retail store she worked in, her co-worker sustained severe injuries in the accident. The driver who drove the car immediately escaped, in order to avoid charges.

CHACHOENGSAO – 10 August, 2013 [PDN]; Following the car crash, Ms. Suppatra Sriudomsin, aged 37, handed in CCTV footage of the car crash to police officers in order to give the necessary evidence to arrest the suspect who had crashed into the retail store of a safety accessories company that killed a 17 year-old girl in accident.

The overall damages were estimated at over 1 million THB, as the shop or building and its products within were damaged.

The driver of the car was identified as Mr. Dulyawat Kaemsawat, aged 26, the son of a wealthy family in Chachoengsao. He was identified after investigation officers were able to find out his license plate.

Mr. Dulyawat has not taken responsibility for the death of the 17 year-old as well as the damages that he had made.

Related items

Print This News Print This News

Type : Community News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

i feel sorry for the girl,way to young RIP

money will solve this problem in most cases. .I was using a thai lawer who was doing our will and he just got a ozzie fellow out of a murder charge for 1 million baht to the victims family and i am sure the police would have also got there cut  before it got the charging and court .stage

The driver of the car was identified as Mr. Dulyawat Kaemsawat, aged 26, the son of a wealthy family in Chachoengsao.

He will probably get away with paying a few mill Bht ... Thailand ...

Rip .

RIP to the poor girl. The Rich Thai in Thailand always buys themselves out.

RIP to the poor girl. The Rich Thai in Thailand always buys themselves out.

Yep as does any other Rich Person Jockey

"Fatally Kills"

As opposed to?

p

Just what I was thinking.

"Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one."

W. C. Fields

RIP to the young lady and best wishes for a full recovery to her coworker.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

Well it is blood money but if a victim's family accepts, it is what it is.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

How unlucky do you have to be to get hit in the shop you are working at?

Brutal.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived