IGNORED

3BB internet

gungadin

Anybody having any problems with 3BB today?,darkside especially.

Working fine 10.00am to 11.30 am and now OK.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Anybody having any problems with 3BB today?,darkside especially.

Yes for the last 2 years , that's why i changed to True Hi speed .

its ok,my mrs forgot to pay bill,been cut off.Hope they dont charge for reconnection.

errr knowing the Thais would be surprised if their wasn't a reconnection charge??

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

ais 3g has the best u/l month 399 baht connection speeds ranging from 5mbps to a maximum of 45 mbps throughout thailand on my mobile .

im not in Pattaya at the moment.My mrs mum went into 3bb to pay my forgotten bill and they said that i hadnt paid for 2 months which is bullshit as i have the receipt for last month,but wouldnt do anything about reconnecting it until she coughed up 2 months money.The bill for last month is in my house so cant access it at the moment,but i have now paid twice for July.

Think they would have cut it off before now if i hadnt paid Bill due July 7th unless they were giving me 5 weeks free internet.

3BB send the bills out 3-4 weeks before they are due,so by paying it early to save anyone any hassle while im away its all got fucked up.

Not sure if the bitch has scammed one month and kept it.

Does anyone know the phone number for 3bb soi khao noi branch?

Archived