IGNORED

British woman commits suicide in a Chiang Mai hotel

Pattaya Daily News

212.jpg
A woman from Great Britain was found dead in her hotel room. She was presumed to have committed suicide.

CHIANG MAI – August 5, 2013 [PDN]; Chiang Mai Police received a report from a hotel that one of their customers was found dead in their hotel room.

The woman was named 60 year-old Mrs. Judit Robinson, an English national. A death letter and painkillers were found next to her body, from translations it was known that she apologized for the incident. In the letter she said she decided to take her life because she had a long-standing illness, which made her decide to commit suicide.

The hotel manager said that Mrs. Judit checked-in in July and that her hotel reservation ended on August 7. hotel staff have said that they have last seen her on August 3.

The following day, August 4, the maid who cleaned her room detected a bad smell in the bathroom, she said that she shockingly found Mrs. Judit in the bathroom, dead.

Investigation officers are now sending her body to a local hospital for an autopsy to find out the real cause of her death

Related items

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

RIP .

Very sad....RIP

Very Scary story. She had a long illness, probably a quick way to go rather than suffering endless pain, RIP

The mess they leave behind and even worse, topping herself thousands of km's from home.  Now the grieving relatives have got to come here, id the body and send her back in a box..Very sad for all!

I wonder why she traveled all the way to Thailand to commit suicide?

bad smell.

thanks for the tip.

I give 100 baht to cleaning lady every time she does my room. never had by dead body hauled away.

I wonder why she traveled all the way to Thailand to commit suicide?

Have some last fun I guess before ending it?  RIP

Archived