IGNORED

Man Goes Mad After Claiming That Someone Is After Him

Pattaya Daily News

Published : August 05, 2013 :: 14:08:22 [ 444 views ]

Man Goes Mad After Claiming That Someone Is After Him

pdn222.jpg
A man went after he was thinking that someone was after his life. Locals that the man was behaving suspiciously, which made police officers take him to the police station.

PATTAYA – August 4, 2013 [PDN]; Pattaya Police officers were informed by local people of Soi Kasetsin that a man was behaving suspiciously and that he was caught by locals due to his suspicious behavior.

The man was named Mr. Apichart Chalermsuk, aged 27. He said that he was not drunk or a suspect, he claimed that he was being followed by a certain group of people.

Police officers believe that the man was drunk or addicted to drugs, as his claims did not make any sense. He has now been taken to Pattaya Police station for police officers to check his criminal records and for an inspection.

Related items

Print This News Print This News

Type : Community News
Story : Kampee
Photo : Kampee

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Who's this dark daily news man? 

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Hard drugs will fry your mind. Thin girls !

i saw that already  , due to drugs,    the guy start to freak out and beeing paranoiac , irreversible for the brain ..... Depends on the sensibility of people , some get's crazy just after their first pill , others use it for years before turning like that .   It is a bad way to get crazy , some crazy guys are always happy , some other will be always worry . 

Never try meth .

Archived